posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Stop Picking On Neal!

Stop Bitching all of ya, gowd talk about sailing.

if your mad at someone all you got to do is take them sailing with you and
drag them
for bait off a tether lol.

--
NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote
Gill, I'm going to answer you here, and then I'm done. You have no real
interest in the answers, so there's no point in going beyond this post.

snipped LSD overdose inspired wack job rantings of a mentally ill Capt.
JG

Every time you post something, Capt. JG, what you say about other
people
applies exactly to yourself. If only you could have a brain that wasn't
burned
out by illegal drugs. If you hadn't damaged your brain, you'd be able to
see
how really really mentally ill you are.... Everybody else sees it and
feels sorry
for you. Or laughs at you like I do.... roflmao A healthy brain accepts
reality.
Your brain just lives in a world full of psychotic colors and images. For
you
there's no *if-then* reality.
It's one thing to be born with almost no brain function or to get one
by
accident like a car wreck or an embolism. That's something I can
understand. But
to take a functioning brain and then make it defective by taking illegal
drugs
is so stupid. It tells me there wasn't ever much brain there to begin
with.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
I'm not very comfortable with you using Art Linkletters dead daughter
name in your replies; to me. Please don't!

I'm not very comfortable with you calling me Capt. Neal all the time.
Please don't. roflmao How dumb can you be. Now your trying to control
what names people have or use to post. Hey, silly, you don't have any control
over any of it.

As far as my replies to Crazy Neal, you had better Goggle a bit and see
just how long we have been at each other. I would say its 10 years. Long
before you arrived.

I googled lots of his posts. He beat everybody here to a pulp. You too, Tom.
He made *everybody* look stupid. You too Tom! Now, that he's gone away you
think your getting some kind of payback? You make yourself look stupid just for
old times sake. Ha ha ha ha!
A famous man, I think maybe it was Sir Winston Churchill, said something that
fits you exactly, Tom. And half the people in this news group. He said, "It doesn't
take a very brave dog to bark ar the bones of a lion." If the shoe fits..... roflmao

You are hurting ASA just as badly as Neal, with imaginary beings. You
are one of the worst offenders in the group with "Make Believe" So, Bug
Off! Let the dead rest in Peace!

Should we let the brain-dead rest too? If you make me do that I won't be
able to answer your posts. lol, roflmao, lmss, lmgo

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Here is Neal in his Female Self;
http://www.terrisfp.com/maxnew/polar.html

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Neal,

Another view as he would like to be thought of;

http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/ladies3.html

A dark lady of untold power.

He really hasn't learned to make peace with his Bald Headed Self

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/ladies3.html

A dark lady of untold power.

No, that's not me. This is me with Capt. JG there on the ground... lol
http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/ladies/part3/002.gif

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/ladies3.html

A dark lady of untold power.

Oh, and this one even looks a lot like me: http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/ladies/part3/017.jpg
Kewl pictures, Tom. I like to think of myself as Eowyn in the Lord of the Rings.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Hey Neal,
Is this how you'd like to be conceived
by ASA?

http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/ladies/part3/006.jpg

Sorry! With your Bald Head, sunken chest, droopy ass and sagging hips, I
don't think the substitution can be made. Just thinking of it is really
something to justify (ROTFLMAO)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Hey Neal,
Is this how you'd like to be conceived
by ASA?

http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/ladies/part3/006.jpg

Tom, where did you get that picture of Joe's woman? Ya gotta admit it she does
look sorta like Joe's woman. And, if I had a man like Joe I think I'd have a spear
too. I wouldn't put it down till he took a long hot bath..... He hee!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 14, 2:15 pm, (Thom Stewart) wrote:
Here is Neal in his Female Self;http://www.terrisfp.com/maxnew/polar.html

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

Hey Ol Thom,

The truth is uglier than that.

Here is the real Nellie as Ellen.

http://www.fifthavenuegazette.com/up...t-2-717778.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
On Feb 14, 2:15 pm, (Thom Stewart) wrote:

Here is Neal in his Female Self;http://www.terrisfp.com/maxnew/polar.html

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

Hey Ol Thom,

The truth is uglier than that.

Here is the real Nellie as Ellen.

http://www.fifthavenuegazette.com/up...t-2-717778.jpg

Joe

That's aboout as gross as it gets...

Portable AC 258Vista General 104 December 25th 06 02:10 PM
Neal Warren comments about racial issues JG ASA 25 December 20th 04 10:58 PM
Kudos to Capt Neal Gilligan ASA 28 December 9th 04 08:12 PM
Why Neal has no Legacy Cam ASA 11 December 7th 04 03:31 AM
Poor Poor Neal Bobsprit ASA 8 December 7th 04 03:13 AM