posted to alt.sailing.asa
sailirc sailirc is offline

Default Stop Picking On Neal!

Stop Bitching all of ya, gowd talk about sailing.

if your mad at someone all you got to do is take them sailing with you and
drag them
for bait off a tether lol.

--
NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote
Gill, I'm going to answer you here, and then I'm done. You have no real
interest in the answers, so there's no point in going beyond this post.

snipped LSD overdose inspired wack job rantings of a mentally ill Capt.
JG

Every time you post something, Capt. JG, what you say about other
people
applies exactly to yourself. If only you could have a brain that wasn't
burned
out by illegal drugs. If you hadn't damaged your brain, you'd be able to
see
how really really mentally ill you are.... Everybody else sees it and
feels sorry
for you. Or laughs at you like I do.... roflmao A healthy brain accepts
reality.
Your brain just lives in a world full of psychotic colors and images. For
you
there's no *if-then* reality.
It's one thing to be born with almost no brain function or to get one
by
accident like a car wreck or an embolism. That's something I can
understand. But
to take a functioning brain and then make it defective by taking illegal
drugs
is so stupid. It tells me there wasn't ever much brain there to begin
with.

Cheers,
Ellen