posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Stop Picking On Neal!

When you do you are turning into what you say he is!

Instead, shower him with praise!

Diane

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilly,

I'm not very comfortable with you using Art Linkletters dead daughter
name in your replies; to me. Please don't!

As far as my replies to Crazy Neal, you had better Goggle a bit and see
just how long we have been at each other. I would say its 10 years. Long
before you arrived.

You are hurting ASA just as badly as Neal, with imaginary beings. You
are one of the worst offenders in the group with "Make Believe" So, Bug
Off! Let the dead rest in Peace!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/WHOSAFATSONEAL

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Gilly,

I'm not very comfortable with you using Art Linkletters dead daughter
name in your replies; to me. Please don't!

As far as my replies to Crazy Neal, you had better Goggle a bit and see
just how long we have been at each other. I would say its 10 years. Long
before you arrived.

You are hurting ASA just as badly as Neal, with imaginary beings. You
are one of the worst offenders in the group with "Make Believe" So, Bug
Off! Let the dead rest in Peace!

He doesn't care. The whole Neal/Ellen/Gilly/Sockpuppet/flonker stuff is a
microcosm of the kind of people out in the world who would rather tear down
than build or contribute. These people would never do what they've done for
as long as they've done it without a pathological need to do it. Sure, there
are always going to be disagreements, over politics, religion, etc., and
most adults deal with diverse views as adults. Unfortunately, there are a
few who are not capable of acting like adults, and thus we get the attempt
to lash out, damage what can be damaged, throw a tantrum, try to cause
trouble for people. Usenet newsgroups tend to attract them, because they
have the illusion of anonimity. They can't change who they are, which makes
them easy to identify.

Also, unfortunately, there's not much anyone can do about it unless it
really crosses the line into legal harassment. This has happened a couple of
times, as a few of us know, but mostly they're paper tigers. The best course
of action, which I've learned finally, is to ignore them as best as
possible. Fortunately, for most, it's fairly easy to do this technologically
with such things as killfiles. Everyone has a different level of tolerance
for these sort of people, but making an effort to restrain oneself is
usually worth the effort.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Gilly,

I'm not very comfortable with you using Art Linkletters dead daughter
name in your replies; to me. Please don't!

As far as my replies to Crazy Neal, you had better Goggle a bit and see
just how long we have been at each other. I would say its 10 years. Long
before you arrived.

You are hurting ASA just as badly as Neal, with imaginary beings. You
are one of the worst offenders in the group with "Make Believe" So, Bug
Off! Let the dead rest in Peace!

He doesn't care.

Putting thoughts in my head?

The whole Neal/Ellen/Gilly/Sockpuppet/flonker stuff is a microcosm of the
kind of people out in the world who would rather tear down than build or
contribute. These people would never do what they've done for as long as
they've done it without a pathological need to do it.

Ever really look at all your posts, especially the personal attacks, foul
language and admission of illegal behavior?

How many years have you been here? How many posts?

Sure, there
are always going to be disagreements, over politics, religion, etc., and
most adults deal with diverse views as adults.

hahahahahahahaaa!!! This from Mr Ad Hominen himself!

Unfortunately, there are a
few who are not capable of acting like adults, and thus we get the attempt
to lash out, damage what can be damaged, throw a tantrum, try to cause
trouble for people.

So are you in the adult category?

Usenet newsgroups tend to attract them, because they
have the illusion of anonimity. They can't change who they are, which
makes them easy to identify.

The more one reads the more they realize you are talking about yourself.

Also, unfortunately, there's not much anyone can do about it unless it
really crosses the line into legal harassment.

Such as stalking Neal?

This has happened a couple of
times, as a few of us know, but mostly they're paper tigers.

And what about the small bit that isn't a paper tiger?

The best course
of action, which I've learned finally, is to ignore them as best as
possible. Fortunately, for most, it's fairly easy to do this
technologically with such things as killfiles.

But yet you still report people when you could simply killfile them!

Everyone has a different level of tolerance
for these sort of people, but making an effort to restrain oneself is
usually worth the effort.

Restraining yourself takes effort?

I've noticed a good amount of the "trouble" on this group centers around
you. People come from other groups to stir things up just because of you.
Usually when someone mentions personal attack, it's you who flings it. When
someone quits because of a member's obssesion with complaining to their
ISP - it's you. It's you who spews the most hatred here. It's you who toes
the hard dogmatic political line and woe to those who disagree. It's you who
is famous for extreme intolerance of others and yet you prance about
preaching tolerance.

In the past I walked away from here only to be talked into coming back by
several others. The last time I did it begrudgingly out of personal
friendship. Just pray to god you never meet me in person.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gill, I'm going to answer you here, and then I'm done. You have no real
interest in the answers, so there's no point in going beyond this post.

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
news

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Gilly,

I'm not very comfortable with you using Art Linkletters dead daughter
name in your replies; to me. Please don't!

As far as my replies to Crazy Neal, you had better Goggle a bit and see
just how long we have been at each other. I would say its 10 years. Long
before you arrived.

You are hurting ASA just as badly as Neal, with imaginary beings. You
are one of the worst offenders in the group with "Make Believe" So, Bug
Off! Let the dead rest in Peace!

He doesn't care.

Putting thoughts in my head?

So, you don't care, even after Thom asked you nicely and defended you in
another part of this thread.

The whole Neal/Ellen/Gilly/Sockpuppet/flonker stuff is a microcosm of the
kind of people out in the world who would rather tear down than build or
contribute. These people would never do what they've done for as long as
they've done it without a pathological need to do it.

Ever really look at all your posts, especially the personal attacks, foul
language and admission of illegal behavior?

I'm quite aware of my posts, and over the years here, I've called people
names and used foul language. The rest is a load of crap. You are as I've
said, one of those people who have no interest in anything except tearing
people down. Your own post here proves my point.

Unfortunately, there are a
few who are not capable of acting like adults, and thus we get the
attempt to lash out, damage what can be damaged, throw a tantrum, try to
cause trouble for people.

So are you in the adult category?

Unlike and compared to you, yes.

Usenet newsgroups tend to attract them, because they
have the illusion of anonimity. They can't change who they are, which
makes them easy to identify.

The more one reads the more they realize you are talking about yourself.

pot, kettle, black.

Also, unfortunately, there's not much anyone can do about it unless it
really crosses the line into legal harassment.

Such as stalking Neal?

Now that's funny. Neal has been obsessed with me for years. He can't/won't
stop. He's tried just about everything he can think of on and off the
newsgroup to harm me. I'm not the only one who has experienced his obsessive
behavior.

This has happened a couple of
times, as a few of us know, but mostly they're paper tigers.

And what about the small bit that isn't a paper tiger?

See previous.

The best course
of action, which I've learned finally, is to ignore them as best as
possible. Fortunately, for most, it's fairly easy to do this
technologically with such things as killfiles.

But yet you still report people when you could simply killfile them!

Sorry, but you don't know anything about what I do or don't do.

I've noticed a good amount of the "trouble" on this group centers around
you. People come from other groups to stir things up just because of you.
Usually when someone mentions personal attack, it's you who flings it.
When someone quits because of a member's obssesion with complaining to
their ISP - it's you. It's you who spews the most hatred here. It's you
who toes the hard dogmatic political line and woe to those who disagree.
It's you who is famous for extreme intolerance of others and yet you
prance about preaching tolerance.

I think I'll just say too bad and you're a liar and leave it at that.

In the past I walked away from here only to be talked into coming back by
several others. The last time I did it begrudgingly out of personal
friendship. Just pray to god you never meet me in person.

I'm not in control of what you do and where you go, but it's pretty to think
so. I take the rest of this as a lame threat intended to shut me up. You're
obviously a sick guy, who is now going to what? beat me up? I think you're
pretty much nothing as a person, so it's nice to know you have a friend.
Given what you and your "friend" have called me, I think that's pretty tame
and restrained. Feel free to not let the door hit you on the way out. You
can only do so much for your friend.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote
Gill, I'm going to answer you here, and then I'm done. You have no real interest in the answers, so there's no point
in going beyond this post.

snipped LSD overdose inspired wack job rantings of a mentally ill Capt. JG

Every time you post something, Capt. JG, what you say about other people
applies exactly to yourself. If only you could have a brain that wasn't burned
out by illegal drugs. If you hadn't damaged your brain, you'd be able to see
how really really mentally ill you are.... Everybody else sees it and feels sorry
for you. Or laughs at you like I do.... roflmao A healthy brain accepts reality.
Your brain just lives in a world full of psychotic colors and images. For you
there's no *if-then* reality.
It's one thing to be born with almost no brain function or to get one by
accident like a car wreck or an embolism. That's something I can understand. But
to take a functioning brain and then make it defective by taking illegal drugs
is so stupid. It tells me there wasn't ever much brain there to begin with.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Gilly,

I'm not very comfortable with you using Art Linkletters dead daughter
name in your replies; to me. Please don't!

As far as my replies to Crazy Neal, you had better Goggle a bit and see
just how long we have been at each other. I would say its 10 years. Long
before you arrived.

You are hurting ASA just as badly as Neal, with imaginary beings. You
are one of the worst offenders in the group with "Make Believe" So, Bug
Off! Let the dead rest in Peace!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/WHOSAFATSONEAL

Thom,

I will honor your requests.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:
Gilly,

I'm not very comfortable with you using Art Linkletters dead daughter
name in your replies; to me. Please don't!

As far as my replies to Crazy Neal, you had better Goggle a bit and see
just how long we have been at each other. I would say its 10 years. Long
before you arrived.

You are hurting ASA just as badly as Neal, with imaginary beings. You
are one of the worst offenders in the group with "Make Believe" So, Bug
Off! Let the dead rest in Peace!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/WHOSAFATSONEAL

Rhom, I usually don't take issue with youm but this time I will. Gilly;s
socks have sometimes been the heart and soul of ASA's...he fulfills a
role here as Devil's Advocate. If one persona, in a real life name,
tried to do that, they'd be nailed to the wall. His puppets work,
though, to keep things in perspective. And they;re funny. You also
forget that much pf what his puppets speak is ironica, satirical or
tongue in cheek. He deals in innuendo. Many of us enjoy the word pay and
his endless catalog of characters that know just when and what they
should interject into the group. The few times that Gilly withdrew from
asa, the threads became dry and stale. He also does not disguise his own
identity by using his socks, We all know which characters are Gilly's
and which are socks meant to subvert. Leave him alone, please. Just
don't rad his posts if it offends you that much.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Thom Stewart wrote:
[...]

Thom, I'm assuming you're addressing me. I think you need to read your own
original post. If you look back, sure Gill has been a positive force, but
lately, he's not interested in anything but his own self-serving talk. Look
at what he posted about me in this very thread. Please show me where I
haven't "left him alone."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"katy" wrote in message
Thom Stewart wrote:
[...]

Sorry, I meant Katy...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Portable AC 258Vista General 104 December 25th 06 02:10 PM
Neal Warren comments about racial issues JG ASA 25 December 20th 04 10:58 PM
Kudos to Capt Neal Gilligan ASA 28 December 9th 04 08:12 PM
Why Neal has no Legacy Cam ASA 11 December 7th 04 03:31 AM
Poor Poor Neal Bobsprit ASA 8 December 7th 04 03:13 AM