Bobsprit

Default Poor Poor Neal

It's so funny watching Ganzy use the most basic techniques to crack poor Neal
over the head again and again. I remember when Neal could defend himself. He
was even (on rare occasions) able to match me. Those days are gone. I think
Ganzy thrashes him out of pity.

RB
Capt. Neal®

Attempting to change the subject will not keep you
from taking the usual, brutal beating which I accomplish
with half my brain tied behind my back.

CN

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
It's so funny watching Ganzy use the most basic techniques to crack poor Neal
over the head again and again. I remember when Neal could defend himself. He
was even (on rare occasions) able to match me. Those days are gone. I think
Ganzy thrashes him out of pity.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

I think claiming you have half a brain is a gross exaggeration.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
It's so funny watching Ganzy use the most basic techniques to crack poor
Neal
over the head again and again. I remember when Neal could defend himself.
He
was even (on rare occasions) able to match me. Those days are gone. I
think
Ganzy thrashes him out of pity.

RB

Nav

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Attempting to change the subject will not keep you
from taking the usual, brutal beating which I accomplish
with half my brain tied behind my back.

Is that like holding back on giving him a piece of your mind?

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz

I'm afraid that he doesn't have that much to spare.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Nav" wrote in message

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Attempting to change the subject will not keep you
from taking the usual, brutal beating which I accomplish
with half my brain tied behind my back.

Is that like holding back on giving him a piece of your mind?

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz

Which woman is that? you??? ahahaha... I think I'll pass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
It's so funny watching Ganzy use the most basic techniques to crack
poor Neal
over the head again and again. I remember when Neal could defend
himself. He
was even (on rare occasions) able to match me. Those days are gone. I
think
Ganzy thrashes him out of pity.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Another religious freak in the making....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message