posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Stop Picking On Neal!

"Thom Stewart" wrote
I'm not very comfortable with you using Art Linkletters dead daughter
name in your replies; to me. Please don't!

I'm not very comfortable with you calling me Capt. Neal all the time.
Please don't. roflmao How dumb can you be. Now your trying to control
what names people have or use to post. Hey, silly, you don't have any control
over any of it.

As far as my replies to Crazy Neal, you had better Goggle a bit and see
just how long we have been at each other. I would say its 10 years. Long
before you arrived.

I googled lots of his posts. He beat everybody here to a pulp. You too, Tom.
He made *everybody* look stupid. You too Tom! Now, that he's gone away you
think your getting some kind of payback? You make yourself look stupid just for
old times sake. Ha ha ha ha!
A famous man, I think maybe it was Sir Winston Churchill, said something that
fits you exactly, Tom. And half the people in this news group. He said, "It doesn't
take a very brave dog to bark ar the bones of a lion." If the shoe fits..... roflmao

You are hurting ASA just as badly as Neal, with imaginary beings. You
are one of the worst offenders in the group with "Make Believe" So, Bug
Off! Let the dead rest in Peace!

Should we let the brain-dead rest too? If you make me do that I won't be
able to answer your posts. lol, roflmao, lmss, lmgo

Cheers,
Ellen