posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default How many ASAers does it take to change a light bulb?

Captain Rob to claim that he changed a light bulb
Loco to say he's a liar and doesn't know a light bulb from a jelly-fish
Doug to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light
bulb could have been changed differently
Bart to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
3 to say it's gay to change a light bulb
Ganz to report Capt. Rob to the light bulb police
Ozzy to argue that American light bulbs blind the poor and unfortunate
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to
condemn those 6 as stupid
Gilligan to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb"
is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this
discussion to a lightbulb forum
Seahag to indicate that she will have light bulbs in a few more months
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy
the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique
and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected
URL's
Capt Mooron to point out it isn't manly to change light bulbs, but filling
them with overproof and then eating them is superb dining.
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this
group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
Katy to lhrf3ro owerfo iwer o4rto
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all
headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
Tapdpole to write an Ode to Light Bulbs he has known
Scout to check his light bulbs and report all is well
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot
handle the light bulb controversy
Jeff to say he doesn't trust light bulbs.
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about
light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start
it all over again.

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

JLR to publish this list. Priceless.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
et...

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

And one more to actually add up the list.

"Capt. JG" wrote
JLR to publish this list. Priceless.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That was pretty funny, Jerry....you know the group well....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Catherine Haight" wrote
| That was pretty funny, Jerry....you know the group well....

Sure you didn't mean "Thad waz pre55y tummy, Jettu....yiu kmoq th3 groip we;;...

:-)

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote:

Hahahaha!

Seahag
(Any time now!)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Catherine Haight" wrote
| That was pretty funny, Jerry....you know the group well....

Sure you didn't mean "Thad waz pre55y tummy, Jettu....yiu kmoq th3 groip we;;...

:-)

Cheers,
Ellen

Been breathing into plastic grocery bags again, huh Ellen?
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Dry Dry is offline

Capt Mooron to point out it isn't manly to change light bulbs, but
filling
them with overproof and then eating them is superb
dining. Tell the Idiot to
take his Boat out b4 Bent's Chris Craft hits it. Yoe Mooron u
asleep at the helm? If u need a hand call me at Vail's Dry Cleaners

OzOne wrote:

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:12:39 -0500, "Seahag"
scribbled thusly:

Seahag
(Any time now!)

ooooooooow Baaaby!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:
"Seahag"
scribbled thusly:

Seahag
(Any time now!)

ooooooooow Baaaby!

I think the Rigger's trying to figure out the raked mast
thing...cut the tubes at an angle or make the step angled.
Hahahahaha!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:05:31 GMT, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:

How many ASAers does it take to change a light bulb?

Not nearly as many ASAers as it takes to argue if it's even necessary
to change the bulb, and who's to blame for leaving the damn thing on,
and burning it out in the first place. I'll check back again in a
couple months.

I read (between the lines) Robert is finally going for an extended
rehab and will not be able to post. Good. I hope it takes this time.

default

35s5 a light air dog? Jeff ASA 8 November 16th 05 02:12 AM
fish camp light bulb failure Tom Best General 20 December 3rd 03 08:34 PM
marine trader light bulb wanted. Florida Keyz General 2 October 25th 03 04:37 AM
Lightbulb? Here? Clams Canino General 4 August 7th 03 02:22 AM
Light bulb Bob Owen Electronics 2 August 5th 03 01:34 PM