posted to alt.sailing.asa
default default is offline

Default How many ASAers does it take to change a light bulb?

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:05:31 GMT, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:

How many ASAers does it take to change a light bulb?

Not nearly as many ASAers as it takes to argue if it's even necessary
to change the bulb, and who's to blame for leaving the damn thing on,
and burning it out in the first place. I'll check back again in a
couple months.

I read (between the lines) Robert is finally going for an extended
rehab and will not be able to post. Good. I hope it takes this time.

default