Bob Owen

Default Light bulb

Hi
I am trying to find a small bulb for my auto anchor light. It need to be 12
volt 1 watt the bayonet type that fits into a torch. I live in New Zealand
and can not find one here so I need to find an out let in the states I can
order some from.
Thanks Bob
I have found a number 1813 on the side of the old bulb but nothing else. The
anchor light does not have any info re the manufacture except it is made in
Taiwan (big help)