posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sea Trial

Yeah, otherwise I'm going to plonk Ellen. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote
| Shows you don't know much about boats. You need a good breeze to make
| the very stiff Hunter 43 heel like that.

Shows your a liar again. That's the same boat you have pictures of on
your list of pictures.
And from way back in October 2005. Did the sea trial take almost a year?
Hee hee!
People look here http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/ You'll see
other "hunter"
pictures of the same boat from last year. Duh!
Delete Capt. Rob's posts. They're all made up. He's just yanking your
chain.....

Good call, Ellen/Neal.

How about some more photos of the sweet young thing, whomever she is.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

saw

"katy" wrote in message
Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:20:59 -0400, "Scotty"

wrote:

see!

Sea!

CWM

Si'!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Yeah Katy,

Better than Neal. He is in so many "KILL FILES" that to get thru with
his same old DUM BS he is using a Sock Puppet's ID to post.

If you gave Neal half a chance I bet he would come back even better than
ever.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

sue?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
saw

"katy" wrote in message
Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:20:59 -0400, "Scotty"

wrote:

see!

Sea!

CWM

Si'!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Yeah Katy,

Better than Neal. He is in so many "KILL FILES" that to get thru with
his same old DUM BS he is using a Sock Puppet's ID to post.

If you gave Neal half a chance I bet he would come back even better than
ever.

Do you believe in cause and effect?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Gilligan wrote:
If you gave Neal half a chance I bet he would come back even better
than ever.

I'd be willing to give Neal® as much as 0.384 chance... is
that enough?

katy wrote:
Do you believe in cause and effect?

Just say his name three times & click your red shoes
together....

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
Do you believe in cause and effect?

Just say his name three times & click your red shoes together....

DSK

Time to throw out the red shoes....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote

| How about some more photos of the sweet young thing, whomever she is.

I've got lots of pictures of little ole me..... Most models do. But I'm about seven years
older now than some of those *sweet young thing* photos. I'm more mature now.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote
| Yeah, otherwise I'm going to plonk Ellen. :-)

The British men say I'm gonna *pluke* her. Or they say she's very *pluke-able*. But aren't
you supposed to be gay?

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

If you're not going to post pictures of chicks, let me know so I can plonk
you.

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote
| Yeah, otherwise I'm going to plonk Ellen. :-)

The British men say I'm gonna *pluke* her. Or they say she's very
*pluke-able*. But aren't
you supposed to be gay?

Cheers,
Ellen

Trial by Jury Makes America Great! Bob Crantz ASA 1 December 7th 05 05:08 PM
Sea Trial Bobsprit ASA 40 August 31st 04 12:35 AM
OT BushCo lies about John Edwards basskisser General 52 August 2nd 04 07:53 PM
Cripes...a "show trial" for Saddam? jim-- General 39 July 8th 04 01:51 AM
sea trial of Cal 28 today Jonathan Ganz ASA 17 September 28th 03 05:43 PM