Bobsprit

Default Sea Trial

Scotty and Mooron are now advocating buying a boat without a sea trial of any
kind. I'm curious; how many folks here bought their vessel without a sea trial
or at least sailing the same design prior?
I sailed Yoda before buying her.
I sailed a Pearson 30 3 times before buying Ghost.
I sailed a C&C 32 twice before buying Alien and drove quite a distance to do
it.
I think spending time aboard a boat (when possible) is a good idea prior to
purchase.

RB
Scott Vernon

More lies from the ****Head.

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

Scotty and Mooron are now advocating buying a boat without a sea

trial of any
kind.

Bobsprit

More lies from the ****Head.

No sea trial for me. It wasn't possible at my pricepoint.

Bobsprit

GoogleSsearchS 11/09/2003

Drate:
I didn't see how a sea trial would help matters bec

(Note the date, Folks!)

RB
Bobsprit

You've been busted again, Scotty Potti. Will you ever learn your place?
Hooooh ahhhh!
Oh, yeah!!! I'm back. Admit it, Mooron. Good form or what? He dropped so low
he's attacking a fetus!

RB

Capt. Mooron

I'm not advocating that at all Bob.

I simply told you that I did not find it necessary to test sail the vessel
prior to making an offer. The sail was contingent on survey and sea trial.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Scotty and Mooron are now advocating buying a boat without a sea trial of
any
| kind. I'm curious; how many folks here bought their vessel without a sea
trial
| or at least sailing the same design prior?
| I sailed Yoda before buying her.
| I sailed a Pearson 30 3 times before buying Ghost.
| I sailed a C&C 32 twice before buying Alien and drove quite a distance to
do
| it.
| I think spending time aboard a boat (when possible) is a good idea prior
| purchase.
|
| RB

Capt. Mooron

I didn't get the post you were referring to on my server. It may appear
later.... I get that a lot.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| You've been busted again, Scotty Potti. Will you ever learn your place?
| Hooooh ahhhh!
| Oh, yeah!!! I'm back. Admit it, Mooron. Good form or what? He dropped so
low
| he's attacking a fetus!
|
| RB

Scott Vernon

You calling bob a liar? Oh, no. he needs to feel you are on 'his
side'. Watch him explode now.

SV