BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sea Trial (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/22115-sea-trial.html)

Bobsprit August 30th 04 01:53 AM

Sea Trial

Scotty and Mooron are now advocating buying a boat without a sea trial of any
kind. I'm curious; how many folks here bought their vessel without a sea trial
or at least sailing the same design prior?
I sailed Yoda before buying her.
I sailed a Pearson 30 3 times before buying Ghost.
I sailed a C&C 32 twice before buying Alien and drove quite a distance to do
it.
I think spending time aboard a boat (when possible) is a good idea prior to
purchase.

RB

Scott Vernon August 30th 04 01:59 AM

More lies from the ****Head.

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

Bobsprit August 30th 04 02:01 AM

More lies from the ****Head.

Scotty wrote:

No sea trial for me. It wasn't possible at my pricepoint.

Bobsprit August 30th 04 02:04 AM

GoogleSsearchS 11/09/2003

Drate:
I didn't see how a sea trial would help matters bec

(Note the date, Folks!)

RB

Bobsprit August 30th 04 02:09 AM

You've been busted again, Scotty Potti. Will you ever learn your place?
Hooooh ahhhh!
Oh, yeah!!! I'm back. Admit it, Mooron. Good form or what? He dropped so low
he's attacking a fetus!

RB

Capt. Mooron August 30th 04 02:20 AM

I'm not advocating that at all Bob.

I simply told you that I did not find it necessary to test sail the vessel
prior to making an offer. The sail was contingent on survey and sea trial.

CM

Capt. Mooron August 30th 04 02:22 AM

I didn't get the post you were referring to on my server. It may appear
later.... I get that a lot.

CM

Scott Vernon August 30th 04 02:29 AM

You calling bob a liar? Oh, no. he needs to feel you are on 'his
side'. Watch him explode now.

SV