posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default We'll meet at Last!!!!

Joe wrote:
Capt. Neal's

Joe

He isn't original enough to invent someone like me...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. Rob wrote:
Like I said, Bill, sailing season is starting up again shortly. Count
the times these clowns actually go sailing. Little or never will be the
answer. But they'll be quick to tell you how to sail your boat!
Here's a shot of my old boat, Ghost after passing through a couple of
small squalls.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/stargray.jpg

Yet you'll NEVER see shots of the other's boats sailing. I wonder
why....

RB
35s5
NY

So Bobby, did you sail your boat this past weekend or did you just
sit here and yammer? We sailed ours.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

So Bobby, did you sail your boat this past weekend or did you just
sit here and yammer? We sailed ours.

Katy needs a geography lesson. Boats are hauled out for the winter
here, Katy. Please forward a few pics for everyone to see. I'm sure
everyone would be grateful.

Bill, Katy will now claim she sailed but doesn't take photos, or does
have a camera or won't post them for whatever reason. "Maybe" she
sailed. It's anyone's guess.

Like most people, I like taking pictures while out on a boat. Here's
another....again of Ghost...with my wife at the helm...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/newsuz.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

"Capt" Rob wrote:
Katy needs a geography lesson. Boats are hauled out for the winter
here, Katy.

Another lame excuse. So why are you claiming to "sail more
than others"? You've been busted lying time & time again.

Bill, Katy will now claim she sailed but doesn't take photos, or does
have a camera or won't post them for whatever reason. "Maybe" she
sailed. It's anyone's guess.

Actually, I know for a fact that she went sailing last
weekend. What I don't know is, did they anchor out and if
so, where? Many nice choices within a days sail from their
marina.

She and Mr Sails were going to meet us this past Sunday, but
my wife & I had work commitments pop up at the last minute
and so they went sailing without us (bummer). BTW I can
absolutely vouch that the fair Katysails is for real, not a
sock-puppet.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

How come Suzy's breasts are always drastically changing size?

Does she retain water easily?

What's going on?

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. Rob wrote:
So Bobby, did you sail your boat this past weekend or did you just
sit here and yammer? We sailed ours.

Katy needs a geography lesson. Boats are hauled out for the winter
here, Katy. Please forward a few pics for everyone to see. I'm sure
everyone would be grateful.

Bill, Katy will now claim she sailed but doesn't take photos, or does
have a camera or won't post them for whatever reason. "Maybe" she
sailed. It's anyone's guess.

Like most people, I like taking pictures while out on a boat. Here's
another....again of Ghost...with my wife at the helm...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/newsuz.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

Quite frankly, Bobbie, taking pictures over and over again of your
rigging isn't quite that exciting. I have an HP somethingorother
digital camera. It does not do well on far away shots. Taking
pictures of nondescript river banks and open water doesn't prove
anything. And BTW, others in your area do sail. You are, after
all, on salt water. That doesn't freeze over. You just don't want
to get your hindy froze.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
How come Suzy's breasts are always drastically changing size?

Does she retain water easily?

What's going on?

Amen!

She's breastfeeding....they're before and after shots...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Bill,

Nutsy is our resident LIAR! He takes on the roll of "KICK ME."

His last boat had a goofy stern ladder that extended to the helm's man
head. I don't see it in his picture of the boat in "sloppy weather' Ho
Hum.

He is an "Old Timer" from around the mid '90's. That was when I got my
Web. He was here then.

He is like the Pepper Shaker on the table. Use what he says very
spaingly but he is part of the groups profile.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

Nice picture of Susy!!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:48:47 -0500, "Scotty"
wrote:

ASA is akin to a bar, a sailor bar of sorts. Most of us sit at
the big table in the middle, drink rum and talk about sailing and
other varied topics. There's a smaller table where the racers
sit. And one for political talk. Then there's that small table
by the men's room, where the girly men hang out.
The 'lurkers' stop in for one drink at the bar and may, or may
not say hi as they walk out.
We built a separate room for the Canadians, but they keep
sneaking back into the main bar.

Like any other bar, we have our share of stupid, loud, obnoxious
drunks who stumble around call themselves 'Commodore' and annoy
everybody.
Occasionly , rats from other bars stop in and try to start
fights. We deal with them and send them on their merry way.

Then there's Bob. He cleans the bathrooms, in exchange for free
drinks. He'll sit at a table, blabbing on and on about nothing.
The sailors tell him to get lost, but he just drones on and on
and on, until the bartender, Thom, yells for him to clean up the
puke in the bathroom.

Shall we start a tab?

Scotty

Now that's the best description of this group of malcontents and
misfits I've read to date.

Frank

How 'bout it Krause? William Bruce General 185 December 22nd 05 06:53 PM
Meet some nice women! Bob Crantz ASA 2 December 14th 05 11:18 PM
Bush, afraid to meet public, hangs out at military establishments NOYB General 0 November 12th 05 02:50 PM