posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default We'll meet at Last!!!!

Capt. Rob wrote:
So Bobby, did you sail your boat this past weekend or did you just
sit here and yammer? We sailed ours.

Katy needs a geography lesson. Boats are hauled out for the winter
here, Katy. Please forward a few pics for everyone to see. I'm sure
everyone would be grateful.

Bill, Katy will now claim she sailed but doesn't take photos, or does
have a camera or won't post them for whatever reason. "Maybe" she
sailed. It's anyone's guess.

Like most people, I like taking pictures while out on a boat. Here's
another....again of Ghost...with my wife at the helm...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/newsuz.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

Quite frankly, Bobbie, taking pictures over and over again of your
rigging isn't quite that exciting. I have an HP somethingorother
digital camera. It does not do well on far away shots. Taking
pictures of nondescript river banks and open water doesn't prove
anything. And BTW, others in your area do sail. You are, after
all, on salt water. That doesn't freeze over. You just don't want
to get your hindy froze.