posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default We'll meet at Last!!!!

So Bobby, did you sail your boat this past weekend or did you just
sit here and yammer? We sailed ours.

"Capt" Rob wrote:
Katy needs a geography lesson. Boats are hauled out for the winter
here, Katy.

Another lame excuse. So why are you claiming to "sail more
than others"? You've been busted lying time & time again.

Bill, Katy will now claim she sailed but doesn't take photos, or does
have a camera or won't post them for whatever reason. "Maybe" she
sailed. It's anyone's guess.

Actually, I know for a fact that she went sailing last
weekend. What I don't know is, did they anchor out and if
so, where? Many nice choices within a days sail from their
marina.

She and Mr Sails were going to meet us this past Sunday, but
my wife & I had work commitments pop up at the last minute
and so they went sailing without us (bummer). BTW I can
absolutely vouch that the fair Katysails is for real, not a
sock-puppet.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King