Vito

Default OT - gay Oregon sheep??

An Oregon State football player had a stolen sheep in the bed of his pickup
when he was pulled over for speeding last week, Benton County authorities
said. Defensive tackle Ben Siegert, 20, was charged with driving under the
influence of intoxicants after failing field sobriety tests....Siegert told
the (Corvallis) Gazette-Times that he had nothing to do with the stolen ram.
"I don't know anything about that," he said. "I'm from a city. I don't know
anything about sheep."

Benton County Undersheriff Diana Simpson disagreed, saying Siegert might
have been "too intoxicated to remember."

The 200-pound ram lives at the university's Sheep Center, and is part of a
study on homosexuality in sheep, said Sheep Center manager Tom Nichols.

Martin Baxter

Vito wrote:

The 200-pound ram lives at the university's Sheep Center, and is part of a
study on homosexuality in sheep, said Sheep Center manager Tom Nichols.

There's a lot of strangeness in the air out on the left coast.

Cheers
Marty

Capt. Mooron

"Vito" wrote in message

The 200-pound ram lives at the university's Sheep Center, and is part of a
study on homosexuality in sheep, said Sheep Center manager Tom Nichols.

Isn't that where Gaynzy got his Master of Boned Ass?? No wonder he loves
his wool sweaters!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

In article 1Oj_d.43291$ZO2.21794@edtnps84,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Vito" wrote in message

The 200-pound ram lives at the university's Sheep Center, and is part of a
study on homosexuality in sheep, said Sheep Center manager Tom Nichols.

Isn't that where Gaynzy got his Master of Boned Ass?? No wonder he loves
his wool sweaters!

CM

Mooron is such a LOSER!!! Bwahahaha.a.... tell us about your chickens
again... you're a real man right?? NOT!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

DSK

katysails wrote:
It's a blessing sometimes that there's a great mountain chain between them
and us...

It's no accident. The people on the West Coast are all descended from
the pioneers who went over the mountains & suffered oxygen
insufficiency, and then passed on the mental effects in their genes.

DSK

bell

"Vito" wrote in message

An Oregon State football player had a stolen sheep in the bed of his
pickup when he was pulled over for speeding last week, Benton County
authorities said. Defensive tackle Ben Siegert, 20, was charged
with
driving under the influence of intoxicants after failing field
sobriety tests....Siegert told the (Corvallis) Gazette-Times that he
had nothing to do with the stolen ram. "I don't know anything about
that," he said. "I'm from a city. I don't know anything about
sheep."

Benton County Undersheriff Diana Simpson disagreed, saying Siegert
might have been "too intoxicated to remember."

The 200-pound ram lives at the university's Sheep Center, and is
part
of a study on homosexuality in sheep, said Sheep Center manager Tom
Nichols.

He was rescuing it from Gaynezz

JG

Yet again another dufus demonstrates this in public.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"bell" wrote in message ...
He was rescuing it from Gaynezz

FS Air dried Oregon White Oak woody Boat Building 0 November 1st 04 02:11 AM
Rogue River in Oregon vinnie General 7 May 28th 04 07:35 PM
Oregon Scientific Products- total peices of crap Dale Dervin Electronics 1 March 25th 04 12:16 AM
FS: 38' Aluminum sloop in Oregon Over40pirate Marketplace 0 September 22nd 03 07:25 PM
FS: 38' Aluminum Sloop in Oregon Over40pirate Marketplace 0 September 22nd 03 03:40 AM