woody

Default FS Air dried Oregon White Oak

I have around 3000BF of air dried Oregon white oak for sale. It has
been sitting under tarps for over 10 years. The tarps had long since
rotted away, along with the top 2 or 3 layers of wood. The original
pile was around 10,000 bdft and I ended up salvaging about a third of
it. I planed down several samples and the inner layers of lumber are
in quite good shape. It is 4/4" and 8/4" thick, between 6 and 10
inches wide and up to 12 ft long.

This is salvaged lumber and the some of the ends are rotted and the
boards are weathered.

I would like to sell it in as of large lots as possible. Less than 500
bdft for $2 and over 500bdft for $1.50.

Free delivery within 200 miles of Portland, Oregon.