basskisser

Default OT White House information leak

Imagine this, that a White House official, hand picked by Bush, said
he "talked to" each of the aides, and they said they didn't do it!!!
Simply amazing! The republicans, because they wanted a GOOD president
out of office, spent millions of dollars with Ken Lay to find out if
Clinton liked sex or not. Now, there is a breech of security in the
CIA, and they are acting like, "oh, well, we'll talk to a couple of
people, ask them if they did it, and when they say no, case closed".
Only the pathetically obsessed dittoheads would ever believe this
crap.
Injustice at it's worst:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Tuesday ruled out three top
aides as the source of a news leak identifying an undercover CIA
officer whose husband was critical of Bush administration Iraq policy.

White House spokesman Scott McClellan said he had talked to each of
the aides ahead of a 5 p.m. deadline on Tuesday for officials to turn
over information in a Justice Department probe of the leak.

He left open the possibility the leaker would never be found. "I think
all of us in this room know that it sometimes can be difficult to
determine anonymous sources. But let me emphasize ... no one wants to
get to the bottom of it more than the president of the United States,"
he said
frosty

What does the phrase "will be taken care of" mean, anyway?

If he meant "punished," then why didn't he say "punished?"
Why use a term that could mean "coddled?" Freudian slip?

-- frosty

basskisser wrote:
[...]

Doug Kanter

"frosty" wrote in message
What does the phrase "will be taken care of" mean, anyway?

If he meant "punished," then why didn't he say "punished?"
Why use a term that could mean "coddled?" Freudian slip?

The meaning was clear. The guilty party will be quietly shuffled off to
another position where they can't hurt anyone, like the EPA. Nobody in the
administration cares much about what goes on there, as long as the agency
doesn't offend polluting industries.

jps

"frosty" wrote in message
What does the phrase "will be taken care of" mean, anyway?

If he meant "punished," then why didn't he say "punished?"
Why use a term that could mean "coddled?" Freudian slip?

-- frosty

Add it to "dead or alive" and "make no mistake."

basskisser

"frosty" wrote in message ...
What does the phrase "will be taken care of" mean, anyway?

If he meant "punished," then why didn't he say "punished?"
Why use a term that could mean "coddled?" Freudian slip?

-- frosty

Interesting, frosty! It occured to me that he said "taken care of",
but didn't realize, seeing how Bush is an idiot, that it could have
been Freudian in nature!