Vito

Default OT - gay Oregon sheep??

An Oregon State football player had a stolen sheep in the bed of his pickup
when he was pulled over for speeding last week, Benton County authorities
said. Defensive tackle Ben Siegert, 20, was charged with driving under the
influence of intoxicants after failing field sobriety tests....Siegert told
the (Corvallis) Gazette-Times that he had nothing to do with the stolen ram.
"I don't know anything about that," he said. "I'm from a city. I don't know
anything about sheep."

Benton County Undersheriff Diana Simpson disagreed, saying Siegert might
have been "too intoxicated to remember."

The 200-pound ram lives at the university's Sheep Center, and is part of a
study on homosexuality in sheep, said Sheep Center manager Tom Nichols.