bell

"Vito" wrote in message

An Oregon State football player had a stolen sheep in the bed of his
pickup when he was pulled over for speeding last week, Benton County
authorities said. Defensive tackle Ben Siegert, 20, was charged
with
driving under the influence of intoxicants after failing field
sobriety tests....Siegert told the (Corvallis) Gazette-Times that he
had nothing to do with the stolen ram. "I don't know anything about
that," he said. "I'm from a city. I don't know anything about
sheep."

Benton County Undersheriff Diana Simpson disagreed, saying Siegert
might have been "too intoxicated to remember."

The 200-pound ram lives at the university's Sheep Center, and is
part
of a study on homosexuality in sheep, said Sheep Center manager Tom
Nichols.

He was rescuing it from Gaynezz