JG

You need to stay away from the chickens.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

You are mistaken when you say that people who spend money on their pets
are
"generous". Most pets are, in fact, a substitute for
family/lovers/slaves. People who own pets are seeking affection or
obedience, and are far more likely to be self centred than non-pet
owners.

Donal... my chickens won't obey any commands I give them... I think they
are plotting something. The goose just wants a pet and a handout of
food.... the Rhodesian Ridge back thinks it owns me.... what am I doing
wrong?

PS... I think the canary and the parrot are backing the chook revolt...
I'm thinking of invoking the patriot act .

CM

Capt. Mooron

I think they have WMD stored in the Chook Coop.... I'm going to have to
invade!
I'll let them have "elections" and then place my own Rooster in charge
despite the vote results.
Sure there will be bloodshed and lost chickens... but that's the cost of
fresh eggs these days!

CM