Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

You are mistaken when you say that people who spend money on their pets
are
"generous". Most pets are, in fact, a substitute for
family/lovers/slaves. People who own pets are seeking affection or
obedience, and are far more likely to be self centred than non-pet owners.

Donal... my chickens won't obey any commands I give them... I think they are
plotting something. The goose just wants a pet and a handout of food....
the Rhodesian Ridge back thinks it owns me.... what am I doing wrong?

PS... I think the canary and the parrot are backing the chook revolt... I'm
thinking of invoking the patriot act .

CM