Default Ran my home made cabin heater last night

Sounds like a good ideal. Better patent it first.

Joe

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Ran my homemade cabin heater

www.captneal.homestead.com/cabinheater.html

snip

An interesting design; simple but no doubt effective.

How about more photos of the interior of your boat?

Max

Capt. Neal®

There are tons of photos at my website:
www.captneal.homestead.com/index.html

Even Bobsprit is jealous of the quality of them.

CN

"Maxprop" wrote in message k.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Ran my homemade cabin heater

www.captneal.homestead.com/cabinheater.html

snip

An interesting design; simple but no doubt effective.

How about more photos of the interior of your boat?

Max

Scout

any noticeable problems with condensation in the cabin?
Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote
Ran my homemade cabin heater

www.captneal.homestead.com/cabinheater.html

last night starting around midnight because a strong
cold front is blasting through and the temps are in the
fifties.

gonefishiing

where's that bob crantz religous nut when you need him.......citing
something from the ten commandments.
good lord capt. .......find something at 4'2.
gf.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

We Floridians get thin blood from all the usual hot temperatures.

And, besides, I'm not lucky enough to have a five-foot-nine, hot
woman to snuggle up to at night like the most fortunate Mr. Sails.

CN

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

You put a heater on because it's in the 50's???? What a wimpy! Heck,

we'd
be running a heater most of the season if we did that....good grief, man.
Buck up.!

Hmmmm. Do I detect a note of jealousy there? We have a Force One kerosene
cabin heater and run it whenever the temp hits that point at which we wish
we were warmer. Which is just about all the damned summer in Michigan. You
two really should consider such a contrivance for Chanteuse, since you hang
on a can and can't use ceramic heaters. They make the cabin warm, toasty,
and inviting. Great for on the hook in the North Channel.

Max

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

We Floridians get thin blood from all the usual hot temperatures.

And, besides, I'm not lucky enough to have a five-foot-nine, hot
woman to snuggle up to at night like the most fortunate Mr. Sails.

Try a standard poodle. I believe that's what Mr. Sails uses to keep warm
when in the doghouse, which is fairly frequently, IIRC.

Max

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Neal®" wrote ...
due to stagnant air around
it.

Ever consider taking a shower more than once a month?

SV

katysails

Can't sstand running a heater even when on the dock....sleep with a fan on
and window open all winter...walk around the house in bare feet and shorts
all winter...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

You put a heater on because it's in the 50's???? What a wimpy! Heck,

we'd
be running a heater most of the season if we did that....good grief, man.
Buck up.!

Hmmmm. Do I detect a note of jealousy there? We have a Force One
kerosene
cabin heater and run it whenever the temp hits that point at which we wish
we were warmer. Which is just about all the damned summer in Michigan.
You
two really should consider such a contrivance for Chanteuse, since you
hang
on a can and can't use ceramic heaters. They make the cabin warm, toasty,
and inviting. Great for on the hook in the North Channel.

Max

A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM