Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

You put a heater on because it's in the 50's???? What a wimpy! Heck,

we'd
be running a heater most of the season if we did that....good grief, man.
Buck up.!

Hmmmm. Do I detect a note of jealousy there? We have a Force One kerosene
cabin heater and run it whenever the temp hits that point at which we wish
we were warmer. Which is just about all the damned summer in Michigan. You
two really should consider such a contrivance for Chanteuse, since you hang
on a can and can't use ceramic heaters. They make the cabin warm, toasty,
and inviting. Great for on the hook in the North Channel.

Max