katysails

Mr Sails does not share the doghouse with Chopper...Chopper doesn't like to
share. He has one all his own.

"Maxprop" wrote in message
.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

We Floridians get thin blood from all the usual hot temperatures.

And, besides, I'm not lucky enough to have a five-foot-nine, hot
woman to snuggle up to at night like the most fortunate Mr. Sails.

Try a standard poodle. I believe that's what Mr. Sails uses to keep warm
when in the doghouse, which is fairly frequently, IIRC.

Max

Scott Vernon

the Ice Queen has spoken!

"katysails" wrote in message
Can't sstand running a heater even when on the dock....sleep with a

fan on
and window open all winter...walk around the house in bare feet and

shorts
all winter...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

You put a heater on because it's in the 50's???? What a wimpy!

Heck,
we'd
be running a heater most of the season if we did that....good

grief, man.
Buck up.!

Hmmmm. Do I detect a note of jealousy there? We have a Force One
kerosene
cabin heater and run it whenever the temp hits that point at which

we wish
we were warmer. Which is just about all the damned summer in

Michigan.
You
two really should consider such a contrivance for Chanteuse, since

you
hang
on a can and can't use ceramic heaters. They make the cabin warm,

toasty,
and inviting. Great for on the hook in the North Channel.

Max

katysails

....and don't you forget it!

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
the Ice Queen has spoken!

"katysails" wrote in message
Can't sstand running a heater even when on the dock....sleep with a

fan on
and window open all winter...walk around the house in bare feet and

shorts
all winter...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

[...]

Capt. Neal®

Nothing at all on your chest? You ever heard it's not polite
to point?

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Can't sstand running a heater even when on the dock....sleep with a fan on
and window open all winter...walk around the house in bare feet and shorts
all winter...

katysails

nah....too old for that...

Hot Flashes....????

"katysails" wrote in message
Can't sstand running a heater even when on the dock....sleep with a

fan on
and window open all winter...walk around the house in bare feet and

shorts
all winter...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

[...]

Thom Stewart

CN,

Why in the Hell would you run a heater at night while sleeping? Don't
you use Blankets and sheets or a sleeping Bag with liner?

That my friend, has me doubting your whole post. If you had said you ran
your heater all day or to get the chill off during a chilly evening,
until going to bed. Any sailor worth his salt would never waste fuel
while sleeping. Even if the temperature was below freezing, which I'm
sure it wasn't in Florida, a warm boat before going to sleep would last
till morning.

The Post sounds strangely familiar to the broken mooring line story. A
make believe.

Lines don't brake in the middle and Sailors don't use fuel while
sleeping in moderate Climates.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

I don't have my whole life to try to convince you I am the real
Captain Neal. Just e-mail Katysails and she'll tell you I am
who I am.

I run my heater at night because it's cold at night. I don't
have a bunch of blankets and sleeping bags because most
of the year it is hot and who needs that stuff cluttering
up the boat.

A warm boat does not last till morning. I don't know
what planet you've move to.

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
CN,

Why in the Hell would you run a heater at night while sleeping? Don't
you use Blankets and sheets or a sleeping Bag with liner?

That my friend, has me doubting your whole post. If you had said you ran
your heater all day or to get the chill off during a chilly evening,
until going to bed. Any sailor worth his salt would never waste fuel
while sleeping. Even if the temperature was below freezing, which I'm
sure it wasn't in Florida, a warm boat before going to sleep would last
till morning.

The Post sounds strangely familiar to the broken mooring line story. A
make believe.

Lines don't brake in the middle and Sailors don't use fuel while
sleeping in moderate Climates.

Ole Thom

Nav

katysails wrote:

I wear leather clothes, dummy....

"katysails" wrote in message

Can't sstand running a heater even when on the dock....sleep with a fan
on
and window open all winter...walk around the house in bare feet and
shorts
all winter...

A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM