Thom Stewart

CN,

Why in the Hell would you run a heater at night while sleeping? Don't
you use Blankets and sheets or a sleeping Bag with liner?

That my friend, has me doubting your whole post. If you had said you ran
your heater all day or to get the chill off during a chilly evening,
until going to bed. Any sailor worth his salt would never waste fuel
while sleeping. Even if the temperature was below freezing, which I'm
sure it wasn't in Florida, a warm boat before going to sleep would last
till morning.

The Post sounds strangely familiar to the broken mooring line story. A
make believe.

Lines don't brake in the middle and Sailors don't use fuel while
sleeping in moderate Climates.

Ole Thom