Overproof

Naw.... you're always suckin' up to Nav!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
You jealous?

"Overproof" wrote in message
Aw-w-w-w.... your strokin' Nav's Ego!.... how nice!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
true...

"Nav" wrote in message
He was a great hero who succeded against all odds and SV says I'm like
him? That's really nice of SV to say that.

Scott Vernon

Yes Nav, you're my hero.

Scotty

"Nav" wrote in message
He was a great hero who succeded against all odds and SV says I'm

like
him? That's really nice of SV to say that.

Cheers

katysails wrote:

Nope...definitely Gump...

"Nav" wrote in message

I thought it was Monty Python...

Cheers

katysails wrote:

It's a Gumpism.....

"Nav" wrote in message

Sorry old man, I don't understand your banter.

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

Good one, Forrest.

"Nav" wrote in message

Simple is as simple does.

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

S-T-R-R-I-I-I-K-K-E-.... TWO!!!

"Nav" wrote in message

What's eating you?

Cheers

Scrote Vermin wrote:

Nav does that every time he eats pork.

Scotty
"katysails" wrote ...

...you may be eating something smarter than
yourself...

Lady Pilot

"Scott Vernon" wrote:

PS; fly over to Balt. sometime and I'll take you sailing.

Thanks for the offer, Scott. If I ever get up that way I will definitely
take you up on your offer.

LP

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:
My warnings? Do an archive search on this group about 5-7 years
back....you only know the kinder, gentler Neal....but the real Neal is
lurking just under the skin....

I read most posts here with great discernment.
I can tell the difference when CN posts a troll
or something that is really part of his true being.

I think many on the group do the exact same thing,
including myself.

LP

Lady Pilot

Haaahahaaaa!
I haven't seen that movie in a long time.
Do you think Nav's mother had to do
the same thing for him too? LOL

LP

"Scott Vernon" wrote:
Good one, Forrest.

"Nav" wrote:
Simple is as simple does.

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

S-T-R-R-I-I-I-K-K-E-.... TWO!!!

"Nav" wrote in message

What's eating you?

Cheers

Scrote Vermin wrote:

Nav does that every time he eats pork.

Scotty
"katysails" wrote ...

...you may be eating something smarter than
yourself...

Lady Pilot

Not at all, Katy. I'm a woman of great discernment.

LP

"katysails" wrote:
Naive...very naive..

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"katysails" wrote:
My warnings? Do an archive search on this group about 5-7 years
back....you only know the kinder, gentler Neal....but the real Neal is
lurking just under the skin....

I read most posts here with great discernment.
I can tell the difference when CN posts a troll
or something that is really part of his true being.

I think many on the group do the exact same thing,
including myself.

LP

1986 Johnson 110hp vs. 115hp - Is there any difference? Sylvester Sullivan General 6 May 27th 04 04:05 AM
Tech difference between CMAP and CMAP NT or BLUECHART cartography? Anyone can explain? Guy Electronics 2 March 24th 04 05:59 AM
What makes a boat weatherly? N1EE ASA 56 January 16th 04 07:50 AM
Trapped canoeist uses bacon, makes history Mike McCrea Touring 11 November 27th 03 05:08 PM
5.0L makes a Pop, Pop in the Carb Kevin Boat Building 4 August 2nd 03 04:34 AM