katysails

does the DNR make you tag them?

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
In PA you can shoot a lawyer and don't have to drag him into your
house. Nobody wants a lawyer in their house, dead or alive.

Scotty

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
katysails wrote:
Miss snow? Yeah...right....I can live without it...

Same here.

As far as shooting people goes, in Michigan, if someone breaks in

to your
house you have the option of shooting him dead or not shooting him

at
all...if you shoot and wound they can sue you for everything

you;ve
got...also, they have to die in the house..if they crawl out and

die on the
sidewalk, you are then a murderer rather than shooting in

self-defense...

I've heard that in many states if you shoot somebody in your yard,

drag
them into the house and you're OK.

As for being sued by a robber... I know it's happened, which is
ridiculous... but IMHO it's not so much a problem with the laws as

with
the fact that there are far too many lawyers with nothing better to

do.
A friend of mine was once sued by a man who drove his car into the

side
of my friends house. I don't know how the lawyers tried to convince

court that my friend was driving his house recklessly....

DSK

Overproof

Oh fer cripes sake.... squid is good food.... ever hear of Calamari?

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
eewww..no...squid ain't my thing....had a nice mahi mahi the other day,
though...

"Seahag" wrote in message
You been eating squid again???

Seahag

"katysails" wrote:
Go for it....we're all waiting with baited breath...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Jealousy rearing it's ugly head? Katy, I'm shocked.

The real Capt. Neal just might be willing to turn over
a new leaf for the right woman . . .

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
My warnings? Do an archive search on this group about 5-7 years
back....you
only know the kinder, gentler Neal....but the real Neal is lurking
just
under the skin....

DSK

"Nav" wrote
That's beacuse you've never eaten fresh squid cooked properly.

katysails wrote:
...and never will if I can help it...

Agreed. It's like making pie out of eels. Yuck.

IMHO the way to "properly cook" squid is to leave it in the ocean. Not
all animals were put here to be eaten.

DSK

Scott Vernon

Nav does that every time he eats pork.

Scotty
"katysails" wrote ...
...you may be eating something smarter than
yourself...

Scott Vernon

Don't you mean 'Whom'?

"Nav" wrote in message
What's eating you?

Cheers

Scrote Vermin wrote:

Nav does that every time he eats pork.

Scotty
"katysails" wrote ...

...you may be eating something smarter than
yourself...

Nav

No.

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:
Don't you mean 'Whom'?

"Nav" wrote in message

What's eating you?

Cheers

Scrote Vermin wrote:

Nav does that every time he eats pork.

Scotty
"katysails" wrote ...

...you may be eating something smarter than
yourself...

1986 Johnson 110hp vs. 115hp - Is there any difference? Sylvester Sullivan General 6 May 27th 04 04:05 AM
Tech difference between CMAP and CMAP NT or BLUECHART cartography? Anyone can explain? Guy Electronics 2 March 24th 04 05:59 AM
What makes a boat weatherly? N1EE ASA 56 January 16th 04 07:50 AM
Trapped canoeist uses bacon, makes history Mike McCrea Touring 11 November 27th 03 05:08 PM
5.0L makes a Pop, Pop in the Carb Kevin Boat Building 4 August 2nd 03 04:34 AM