Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

You disgusting piece of flotsam....

CM

You must be talking about one Jonathan Edward Gaynz.

A good description, I'd say. Thank the Lord I don't read
his pitiful attempts at getting attention anymore unless
I happen to come across one second hand.

The good thing is even second hand is easy to delete.

CN
Jonathan Ganz

You're the jetsom for sure. You're a wimp boy and a drunk. So what else is
knew.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I would never beat someone so defenseless has Horass.

Of course not.... I'm certain he does not meet your criteria of
effeminacy.... play it safe and keep your insults targeted to the women
folk, eh Ganzy!?

You disgusting piece of flotsam....

CM

Jonathan Ganz

He's talking about you Nelly. A confirmed faggot who tortures his cat and
can't get laid.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

You disgusting piece of flotsam....

CM

You must be talking about one Jonathan Edward Gaynz.

A good description, I'd say. Thank the Lord I don't read
his pitiful attempts at getting attention anymore unless
I happen to come across one second hand.

The good thing is even second hand is easy to delete.

CN

Cam

Horvath wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:51:12 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
Perhaps you don't know that my yacht club is known for it's yacht
racing.

Among whom?

Everyone.

How many national one design championships have members of your club won
in the past five years?

I'd have to check.

We have a former national laser champion, and many

Name please? Let's see if I know him/her. I've sailed a Laser a time or two...

NOOD champions, and many of our racers have won the Port Huron to Mack
race in their class.

Any of them have names? I've sailed on AC Yachts (no not in competition.....see
how the facts can be distorted?) and Whitbread boats, too.

My brother was in our team which won the San
Deigo to Ensenada race. (He's the heavy one holding a blue flag.)
During the winter our members compete in races all over the world.

BTW if that's really you in the photo, you show signs of high blood
pressure and you're definitely overweight...

I'm the one holding the yellow flag. I'm certainly not overweight.
I'm 6' and 175lbs. My blood pressure is 120/65.

It's to bad you have to put down those that are better than you.

... To be a champion among champions is a real accomplishment,
and something you will never know.

Horvath

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:11:16 -0500, "Cam" wrote this
crap:

We have a former national laser champion, and many

Name please? Let's see if I know him/her. I've sailed a Laser a time or two...

His name is Kretz.

Cam

Horvath came upfor air and sputtered:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:11:16 -0500, "Cam" wrote this
crap:

We have a former national laser champion, and many

Name please? Let's see if I know him/her. I've sailed a Laser a time or
two...

His name is Kretz.

Name's not familiar.

Former *US* National Champion?
North American National Champion?
Canadian National Champion?
Mexican National Champion?

Which "National Champion"? (maybe that's why I never heard the name...European,
maybe? German?)

Which year?

I'm supposed to call Dick Tillman (You do know that name, don't you?) next week
anyway. I'll ask him if he's heard of the NCYC sailor that's also a Laser
National Champion.
It's interesting to find where all the ex-champs are sailing nowdays.
What class was Mr/Ms Kratz sailing in when you whipped his/hes so badly?

Anyone know a good online sailmaker? Dimitri Rotow Cruising 17 October 16th 12 01:54 PM
Enjoy the wild places while they last riverman General 252 November 30th 04 10:22 PM
O.T. Some Good Points RGrew176 General 1 January 10th 04 08:04 AM
"I have a dream, but no license." Scout ASA 2 August 29th 03 04:17 AM