Jonathan Ganz

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:51:12 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
Perhaps you don't know that my yacht club is known for it's yacht
racing.

Among whom?

Everyone who is gay

How many national one design championships have members of your club won
in the past five years?

I'd have to check. We have a former national laser champion, and many

which means zero...

I'm the one holding the yellow fag. I'm certainly not overweight.
I'm 6' and 175lbs. My blood pressure is 120/65.

Horass... if you have tits and you're a guy, you're overweight.

DSK

Horvath wrote:
I'd have to check. We have a former national laser champion, and many
NOOD champions, and many of our racers have won the Port Huron to Mack
race in their class.

Well, that's not bad, but why crow about it? They're all in other
classes, right? If a jerk like you can win in your class, it can't be
very competitive.

... My brother was in our team which won the San
Deigo to Ensenada race.

And?

... (He's the heavy one holding a blue flag.)

Obesity runs in the family, then?

During the winter our members compete in races all over the world.

So? I've raced all over the world myself.

BTW if that's really you in the photo, you show signs of high blood
pressure and you're definitely overweight...

I'm the one holding the yellow flag. I'm certainly not overweight.
I'm 6' and 175lbs.

You're puffing your cheeks out from joy?

... My blood pressure is 120/65.

When?

It's to bad you have to put down those that are better than you.

Why do you think so?

DSK

Joe

Horvath wrote in message . ..
Here's a pic of my brother accepting the club chanpionship award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...tos/CC_JB1.jpg

Here's a pic of your truly accepting an award.

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...tos/OS_JB3.jpg

Here's a pic of my other brother accepting an award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...Spring_JB1.jpg

Here's a pic of my brother accepting yet another award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...ClassOA_JB.JPG

Most of you guys can barely sail, much less win a race. You guys
can't even comprehend what a club championship means. Sucks to be
you.

Owwwwwwooooooo Ahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa Wow Geeee wiz ohhhhhh man he's cool.

Joe

Martin Baxter

Horvath wrote:

You took third in a fleet of three and you're bragging about it?

You didn't see the other three flags?

Not any being held by you.

Cheers
Marty

Gilligan

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:51:12 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

I'm the one holding the yellow flag. I'm certainly not overweight.
I'm 6' and 175lbs.

Did you have to strain to hold the flag? I think Ganz could beat you in arm
wrestling.

Gilligan

Jonathan Ganz

I would never beat someone so defenseless has Horass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
k.net...

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:51:12 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

I'm the one holding the yellow flag. I'm certainly not overweight.
I'm 6' and 175lbs.

Did you have to strain to hold the flag? I think Ganz could beat you in
arm
wrestling.

Gilligan

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I would never beat someone so defenseless has Horass.

Of course not.... I'm certain he does not meet your criteria of
effeminacy.... play it safe and keep your insults targeted to the women
folk, eh Ganzy!?

You disgusting piece of flotsam....

CM

Anyone know a good online sailmaker? Dimitri Rotow Cruising 17 October 16th 12 01:54 PM
Enjoy the wild places while they last riverman General 252 November 30th 04 10:22 PM
O.T. Some Good Points RGrew176 General 1 January 10th 04 08:04 AM
"I have a dream, but no license." Scout ASA 2 August 29th 03 04:17 AM