DSK

How many national one design championships have members of your club won
in the past five years?

Horvath wrote:
I'd have to check. We have a former national laser champion, and many
NOOD champions, and many of our racers have won the Port Huron to Mack
race in their class.

Well, that's not bad, but why crow about it? They're all in other
classes, right? If a jerk like you can win in your class, it can't be
very competitive.

... My brother was in our team which won the San
Deigo to Ensenada race.

And?

... (He's the heavy one holding a blue flag.)

Obesity runs in the family, then?

During the winter our members compete in races all over the world.

So? I've raced all over the world myself.

BTW if that's really you in the photo, you show signs of high blood
pressure and you're definitely overweight...

I'm the one holding the yellow flag. I'm certainly not overweight.
I'm 6' and 175lbs.

You're puffing your cheeks out from joy?

... My blood pressure is 120/65.

When?

It's to bad you have to put down those that are better than you.

Why do you think so?

DSK