Martin Baxter

Horvath wrote:

Here's a pic of your truly accepting an award.

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...tos/OS_JB3.jpg

You took third in a fleet of three and you're bragging about it?

Cheers
Marty

Jonathan Ganz

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:52:43 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
Most of you guys can barely sail, much less win a race. You guys
can't even comprehend what a club championship means. Sucks to be
you.

If you are claiming to be "club champion" then how come your flag says
3RD on it?

I guess you didn't see the OTHER THREE fags that we got.

Your brother is also gay?

Horvath

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:05:04 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
I guess you didn't see the OTHER THREE flags that we got.

No, why would I take the time to look? You obviously have low esteem,
which would be a problem except for the fact that you've earned it. You
also are overweight and should do something about your blood pressure.

You obviously didn't see my picture, and my blood pressure is perfect.
At my last doctor's visit, it was 120/65.

Horvath

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:09:46 -0500, "Vito" wrote
this crap:

"Horvath" wrote
Sucks to be you.

Jeeze Horvath I sorry your life has so little meaning that you must seize on
so paltry an accomplishment to stoke your starved ego then -worse- denigrate
others who have accomplished far greater things.

Perhaps you don't know that my yacht club is known for it's yacht
racing. To be a champion among champions is a real accomplishment,
and something you will never know.

DSK

Horvath wrote:
Perhaps you don't know that my yacht club is known for it's yacht
racing.

Among whom?

How many national one design championships have members of your club won
in the past five years? If it's less than ten, try harder. PHRF racing
is for guys who don't like to put their beer down when they tack.

BTW if that's really you in the photo, you show signs of high blood
pressure and you're definitely overweight... but then so are the
majority of Americans these days, so that makes it good, right?

... To be a champion among champions is a real accomplishment,
and something you will never know.

Didn't your mommy love you? I mean, she had obvious reasons not to, but
still...

DSK

Horvath

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:51:12 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
Perhaps you don't know that my yacht club is known for it's yacht
racing.

Among whom?

Everyone.

How many national one design championships have members of your club won
in the past five years?

I'd have to check. We have a former national laser champion, and many
NOOD champions, and many of our racers have won the Port Huron to Mack
race in their class. My brother was in our team which won the San
Deigo to Ensenada race. (He's the heavy one holding a blue flag.)
During the winter our members compete in races all over the world.

BTW if that's really you in the photo, you show signs of high blood
pressure and you're definitely overweight...

I'm the one holding the yellow flag. I'm certainly not overweight.
I'm 6' and 175lbs. My blood pressure is 120/65.

It's to bad you have to put down those that are better than you.

... To be a champion among champions is a real accomplishment,
and something you will never know.

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, but I bet he told you to lose the tits.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Horvath wrote:
I guess you didn't see the OTHER THREE flags that we got.

No, why would I take the time to look? You obviously have low esteem,
which would be a problem except for the fact that you've earned it. You
also are overweight and should do something about your blood pressure.

You obviously didn't see my picture, and my blood pressure is perfect.
At my last doctor's visit, it was 120/65.

Jonathan Ganz

wrote this crap:

Horvath wrote:

Here's a pic of your truly accepting an award.

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...tos/OS_JB3.jpg

You took third in a fleet of three and you're bragging about it?

You didn't see the other three fags?

Anyone know a good online sailmaker? Dimitri Rotow Cruising 17 October 16th 12 01:54 PM
Enjoy the wild places while they last riverman General 252 November 30th 04 10:22 PM
O.T. Some Good Points RGrew176 General 1 January 10th 04 08:04 AM
"I have a dream, but no license." Scout ASA 2 August 29th 03 04:17 AM