BoatBanter.com

-   -   It's good to be the king (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25493-its-good-king.html)

Horvath November 24th 04 12:12 AM

It's good to be the king

Here's a pic of my brother accepting the club chanpionship award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...tos/CC_JB1.jpg

Here's a pic of your truly accepting an award.

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...tos/OS_JB3.jpg

Here's a pic of my other brother accepting an award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...Spring_JB1.jpg

Here's a pic of my brother accepting yet another award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...ClassOA_JB.JPG

Most of you guys can barely sail, much less win a race. You guys
can't even comprehend what a club championship means. Sucks to be
you.

DSK November 24th 04 12:52 AM

Horvath wrote:
Most of you guys can barely sail, much less win a race. You guys
can't even comprehend what a club championship means. Sucks to be
you.

If you are claiming to be "club champion" then how come your flag says
3RD on it?

DSK

Nav November 24th 04 01:14 AM

DSK wrote:
Horvath wrote:

Most of you guys can barely sail, much less win a race. You guys
can't even comprehend what a club championship means. Sucks to be
you.

If you are claiming to be "club champion" then how come your flag says
3RD on it?

They made a mistake at the printers. The U got turned into an HI

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz November 24th 04 02:46 AM

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
Here's a pic of my brother accepting the club chanpionship award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...tos/CC_JB1.jpg

Here's a pic of your truly accepting an award.

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...tos/OS_JB3.jpg

Here's a pic of my other brother accepting an award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...Spring_JB1.jpg

Here's a pic of my brother accepting yet another award

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/Aw...ClassOA_JB.JPG

Most of you guys can barely sail, much less win a race. You guys
can't even comprehend what a club championship means. Sucks to be
you.

All of your relatives have tits! .. mostly the men.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Horvath November 24th 04 11:52 AM

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:52:43 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
Most of you guys can barely sail, much less win a race. You guys
can't even comprehend what a club championship means. Sucks to be
you.

If you are claiming to be "club champion" then how come your flag says
3RD on it?

I guess you didn't see the OTHER THREE flags that we got.

Horvath November 24th 04 11:53 AM

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:23:09 GMT, "Gilligan"
wrote this crap:

I'd rather get last place in a marathon than first place sitting on a boat
cushion.

Don't worry. You'll always be last place in our book.

Horvath November 24th 04 11:55 AM

On 23 Nov 2004 18:46:07 -0800, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote this crap:

Most of you guys can barely sail, much less win a race. You guys
can't even comprehend what a club championship means. Sucks to be
you.

All of your relatives have tits! .. mostly the men.

You have to gay up everything, don't you?

DSK November 24th 04 12:05 PM

Horvath wrote:
I guess you didn't see the OTHER THREE flags that we got.

No, why would I take the time to look? You obviously have low esteem,
which would be a problem except for the fact that you've earned it. You
also are overweight and should do something about your blood pressure.

DSK

Vito November 24th 04 02:09 PM

"Horvath" wrote
Sucks to be you.

Jeeze Horvath I sorry your life has so little meaning that you must seize on
so paltry an accomplishment to stoke your starved ego then -worse- denigrate
others who have accomplished far greater things.

Congratulations on your award but leave out the spite. It is unseamly in a
winner ....