Cam

Horvath wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:51:12 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:
Perhaps you don't know that my yacht club is known for it's yacht
racing.

Among whom?

Everyone.

How many national one design championships have members of your club won
in the past five years?

I'd have to check.

We have a former national laser champion, and many

Name please? Let's see if I know him/her. I've sailed a Laser a time or two...

NOOD champions, and many of our racers have won the Port Huron to Mack
race in their class.

Any of them have names? I've sailed on AC Yachts (no not in competition.....see
how the facts can be distorted?) and Whitbread boats, too.

My brother was in our team which won the San
Deigo to Ensenada race. (He's the heavy one holding a blue flag.)
During the winter our members compete in races all over the world.

BTW if that's really you in the photo, you show signs of high blood
pressure and you're definitely overweight...

I'm the one holding the yellow flag. I'm certainly not overweight.
I'm 6' and 175lbs. My blood pressure is 120/65.

It's to bad you have to put down those that are better than you.

... To be a champion among champions is a real accomplishment,
and something you will never know.