Scott Vernon

What's an AD?

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Vito" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote

After all how can you chose a commander and chief if you do not

have a
clue what it's all about.

Joe
USS Samuel Gompers AD-37

Bwahahahaha! Jeeze stop, my poor old busted up ribs hurt. An AD??

Can you
say REMF?

To hard to pronounce..

And without AD's the rest of the fleet would just fall apart.

I was on a Sprunce class destroyer the David R Ray until I went to

ABC
school and the Navy needed my skills more on a AD.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
What's an AD?

It's ADD. Attention Deficit Disorder.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Recobee

"Scott Vernon" wanted to know:

You really want people like ganz & bob in the military?

No problem. When the military was the military, they had such things as
motivational platoons, strength platoons, and even blanket parties to help mold
guys like ganzie and bobie into soldiers or sailors of some worth.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Recobee wrote:
"Scott Vernon" wanted to know:

You really want people like ganz & bob in the military?

No problem. When the military was the military, they had such things as
motivational platoons, strength platoons, and even blanket parties to help mold
guys like ganzie and bobie into soldiers or sailors of some worth.

I'm sure a sockpuppet like yourself would be quite familiar with
blanket parties. You and Scotty must have been bottom buddies
together.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

"Recobee" wrote in message
"Scott Vernon" wanted to know:

You really want people like ganz & bob in the military?

No problem. When the military was the military, they had such

things as
motivational platoons, strength platoons, and even blanket parties

to help mold
guys like ganzie and bobie into soldiers or sailors of some worth.

I'm sure ganz will comment about the blanket parties.

SV

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Recobee" wrote in message
"Scott Vernon" wanted to know:

You really want people like ganz & bob in the military?

No problem. When the military was the military, they had such

things as
motivational platoons, strength platoons, and even blanket parties

to help mold
guys like ganzie and bobie into soldiers or sailors of some worth.

I'm sure ganz will comment about the blanket parties.

Looks like you're the expert. Is that what you do with your other
trucker buddies?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

Do you even know what a blanket party is?

"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote

I'm sure ganz will comment about the blanket parties.

Looks like you're the expert. Is that what you do with your other
trucker buddies?

JayGaynz
''if you lose the election- cry foul''

Joe

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
What's an AD?

It's a class of destroyer tender.
Mine now lays at the bottom of the Atlantic
http://www.usssamuelgompers.org

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Vito" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote

After all how can you chose a commander and chief if you do not

have a
clue what it's all about.

Joe
USS Samuel Gompers AD-37

Bwahahahaha! Jeeze stop, my poor old busted up ribs hurt. An AD??

Can you
say REMF?

To hard to pronounce..

And without AD's the rest of the fleet would just fall apart.

I was on a Sprunce class destroyer the David R Ray until I went to

ABC
school and the Navy needed my skills more on a AD.

Joe

OT- Ode to Immigration Harry Krause General 83 July 27th 04 06:37 PM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
For Ganz and anybody else with MTV-shortened memories. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 22nd 03 07:20 AM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM