Harry Krause

Default OT- Ode to Immigration

JohnH wrote:

Received this from my daughter. Thought I'd share. It applies well to my
neighborhood.

Ode to Immigration

I cross ocean, poor and broke,
Take bus, see unemployment folk.
Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,
We send cash right to your door."
Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
Medicaid it keep you healthy!

By and by, I got plenty money,
Thanks to you, American dummy.
Write to friends in mother's land,
Tell them, "Come as fast you can!"

They come in vans and Ford pickups,
I buy big house with welfare bucks
They come here, we live together,
More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in,
But neighbor's patience wearing thin.
Soon, American moves away,
Now I buy his house and say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in the yard, I put a tent.
Send for family, they just trash,
But they, too, draw welfare cash!

Everything is very good,
And soon we own the neighborhood.
We have hobby -- it's called 'breeding',
Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!
American crazy! He pay all year,
To keep the welfare running here.

We think America darn good place!
Too darn good for American race.
If they no like us, they can go,
Got lots of room in Mexico!

John H

What a surprise: an entire family of racist, xenophobic assholes.

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.
Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:

[...]

Name one other country that will let you enter it illegally and start
sucklinig at the goverment teat?

Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message Name one other country
that will let you enter it illegally and start
sucklinig at the goverment teat?

You're not so special. Canada has similar policies for certain groups in
certain situations.

jim--

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message Name one other country
that will let you enter it illegally and start
sucklinig at the goverment teat?

You're not so special. Canada has similar policies for certain groups in
certain situations.

And you endorse that?

NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message Name one other country
that will let you enter it illegally and start
sucklinig at the goverment teat?

You're not so special. Canada has similar policies for certain groups in
certain situations.

But who the hell wants to move to Canada?

Doug Kanter

"JohnH" wrote in message
Received this from my daughter. Thought I'd share. It applies well to my
neighborhood.

I see you've taught your daughter to accept stupid generalizations about
people. Why am I not surprised?

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Received this from my daughter. Thought I'd share. It applies well to my
neighborhood.

I see you've taught your daughter to accept stupid generalizations about
people. Why am I not surprised?

John is a piece of work...a substitute teacher who on occasion makes
really nasty remarks about the black students in his classes in
Alexandria, Virginia. But, then, his remarks are in character...

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:45:59 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message Name one other country
that will let you enter it illegally and start
sucklinig at the goverment teat?

You're not so special. Canada has similar policies for certain groups in
certain situations.

But who the hell wants to move to Canada?

Some day, when I'm feeling expansive, I'll relate my recent experience
with the Canadian Navy - it was quite entertaining. :)

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

jim--

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message Name one other

country
that will let you enter it illegally and start
sucklinig at the goverment teat?

You're not so special. Canada has similar policies for certain groups

in
certain situations.

But who the hell wants to move to Canada?

Some day, when I'm feeling expansive, I'll relate my recent experience
with the Canadian Navy - it was quite entertaining. :)

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

Canadian Naval Fleet:

http://www.sasenarine.pwp.blueyonder...battleship.jpg

Don White

"jim--" wrote in message

Canadian Naval Fleet:

http://www.sasenarine.pwp.blueyonder...battleship.jpg

Y'all make my day when you post about something you know nothing about.
Read following...be sure to read about the boardings and who did what with
the USS George Washington battle group.
http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2004...ro335.raw.html

Then a sincere apology would be in order.