Michael

Well the outcome could certainly be described as "Grapes Of Wrath." God
loves the infantry!

"Scout" wrote in message
Steinbeck must be looking down and smiling!
Scout

"Michael" wrote
How sour are your grapes?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Assuming anyone has a choice in four more years....

Jonathan Ganz

My grapes are from Napa/Sonoma... taste fine to me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Michael" wrote in message
How sour are your grapes?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Assuming anyone has a choice in four more years....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
I also doubt it would happen
.........we'll see.......won't we.

gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,

I could live with that. I like McCain, but I doubt it'll happen.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

My grapes are from Napa/Sonoma... taste fine to me.

Do you guys get Red Truck out there? From the Cline Winery in Sonoma.
Tried it this week--not bad at all for an inexpensive red. Black velvet
tannins.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

I haven't had it. I have a friend who owns a small winery, so I mostly get
wine from him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

My grapes are from Napa/Sonoma... taste fine to me.

Do you guys get Red Truck out there? From the Cline Winery in Sonoma.
Tried it this week--not bad at all for an inexpensive red. Black velvet
tannins.

Max

Michael

Ladies and Gentleman! I give you! Sour Grapes!

wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:12:43 -0600, "Michael"
wrote:

Well the outcome could certainly be described as "Grapes Of Wrath." God
loves the infantry!

Who said that? Osama Bin Laden? Sounds exactly like something he'd say to
his
troops. Religious kooks are religious kooks. You and the Taliban have much
in
common.

BB

"Scout" wrote in message
Steinbeck must be looking down and smiling!
Scout

"Michael" wrote
How sour are your grapes?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Assuming anyone has a choice in four more years....

Jonathan Ganz

You'll be regretting your vote shortly I'm certain.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
Steinbeck must be looking down and smiling!
Scout

"Michael" wrote
How sour are your grapes?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Assuming anyone has a choice in four more years....

gonefishiing

hey dave,
shhhh........not so loud........
gf.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:07:49 GMT, said:

http://www.****thesouth.com

The sort of empty-headed blather I love seeing from the Dems. If they keep
it up they won't see one of theirs in the WH for another 20 years.

Jonathan Ganz

More likely the current occupant will be in prison for 20 years.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

2008 Eisboch General 13 November 8th 04 09:09 PM
Kerry or Hillary? Recobee ASA 19 October 19th 04 12:17 AM
Donations for Hillary Scott Vernon ASA 1 July 26th 03 04:10 PM