Scott Vernon

Default Donations for Hillary

A stockbroker, on his way home from work in NY City, came to a dead halt in
traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual.
Nothing's even moving." He notices a police officer walking back and forth
between the lines of cars, so he rolls down his window and asks, "Officer
what's the hold up?"

The officer replies, "Hillary Clinton is just so depressed about all the New
Yorkers making her the butt of so many jokes, she stopped her motorcade in
the middle of the freeway and she's threatening to douse herself in gasoline
and set herself on fire. She says her husband is running around on her more
than ever and the Democrats told her to forget about the presidency in 2004.
So we're taking up a collection for her."

The broker asks "Oh really? How much have you got so far?"

The officer replies "About 4 1/2 gallons, but a lot of folks are still
siphoning."

Walt Dryer

Hey Scott!

miss me?