Eisboch

Default 2008

I suppose we shouldn't waste any time.

So who are the prospects for 2008?

My guess:

Rudy Giuliani vs Hillary Clinton

Eisboch
IBNFSHN

Give it a freekin break!!!

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"Eisboch" wrote in message
I suppose we shouldn't waste any time.

So who are the prospects for 2008?

My guess:

Rudy Giuliani vs Hillary Clinton

Eisboch

Greg

Harry, since you folks still say Bush was not "elected" in 2000, does that mean
he can run again in 2008?
Dr. Dr. Smithers

LOL, sounds like you might have found a loophole.

"Greg" wrote in message
Harry, since you folks still say Bush was not "elected" in 2000, does that
mean
he can run again in 2008?

Gary Warner

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Greg wrote:
Harry, since you folks still say Bush was not "elected" in 2000, does

that mean
he can run again in 2008?

I have a theory about Bush over the next few years that I'll keep to
myself. And no, I don't think anyone will assassinate him.

I'm guessing your theory is that he will "implode" in one way or
another. Something like his policies will start/continue to fail and
he'll have a nervous breakdown.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Gary,
Harry has a long history of being wrong with all of his forecasts. I would
not put much credence in anything he says.

Greg wrote:
Harry, since you folks still say Bush was not "elected" in 2000, does

that mean
he can run again in 2008?

I have a theory about Bush over the next few years that I'll keep to
myself. And no, I don't think anyone will assassinate him.

I'm guessing your theory is that he will "implode" in one way or
another. Something like his policies will start/continue to fail and
he'll have a nervous breakdown.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:

Take a dump, Harry. You need it. Badly.

Sure, John...is your mouth still open?

Harry it is nice to see the best and brightest the dems have to offer
posting words of wisdom in rec.boats.

Eisboch

Harry Krause wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

I suppose we shouldn't waste any time.

So who are the prospects for 2008?

My guess:

Rudy Giuliani vs Hillary Clinton

Eisboch

Naw. Neither.

Betcha he is at least one of the Republican hopefuls.

Nice thing is that it will be a clean slate.

Eisboch
M-Tech

My guess....McCain vs Clinton.

And that's it for politics:-)

Don

"Eisboch" wrote in message
I suppose we shouldn't waste any time.

So who are the prospects for 2008?

My guess:

Rudy Giuliani vs Hillary Clinton

Eisboch

Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
No, John...it is the garbage spouted by you. You have from time to time
posted remarks here that were anti-black and anti-Hispanic. I've seen
them. You're a racist pig and therefore of poor moral character. You
should not be allowed near school children.

--

Our boy, JohnH, sure is full of **** & vinegar now that his man won. Guess
he's never heard of 'a gracious winner'.