JimH

"Don White" wrote in message
news

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
No, John...it is the garbage spouted by you. You have from time to time
posted remarks here that were anti-black and anti-Hispanic. I've seen
them. You're a racist pig and therefore of poor moral character. You
should not be allowed near school children.

--

Our boy, JohnH, sure is full of **** & vinegar now that his man won.
Guess

We deserve a day of gloating. We endured the lies and exaggerations being
thrown around by the left as well as their attempts to steal the election,
yet overcame those hurdles to see Bush win decisively.

Yep, one day of gloating. Then the gracious winner attitude will kick in.

When will the gracious loser attitude be seen on the other side?

RGrew176

I would love to see a McCain/Guliani ticket. It would be tough to beat. I
really don't think Hillary will run but you never know.
NOYB

"RGrew176" wrote in message
I would love to see a McCain/Guliani ticket.

Both are decent guys, buy I'm not a big fan of Giuliani...nor a big fan of
McCain. Of course, I'd fully support either of them *if* they were the
Republican nominee (in the same way McCain "supported" Bush this year).

I really believe Jeb Bush could be the nominee. He has an 80% approval
rating as Governor of Florida.