Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SAIL LOCO

Even if I hated Kerry, I would not question his service,

Well your an idiot. Kerry should be questioned on why he left Viet Nam in 4
months and at the very least what is more troubling is why did he receive his
discharge 20 years after he completed his service. And oh if he has nothing to
hide why won't he release his military records? Kerry is a phony of the first
order.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"