Bobsprit

Default Yankees lose! The YANKEES LOSE!

Man, oh man!!! What a killing I made. I rarely gamble, but WOW! Time for a new
digital camera and some early Xmas shopping!
I can't stand the Yankees. They represent all that is wrong with sports; a
bloated all star team that uses money to stack their roster like a cheap deck.
They are the IBM, the GM and Trump of Baseball. They are anything but a "team."
Go Red Sox! Go Cleveland! Sometime's lesser players can overwhelm such odds.
And I made over 3 G's!!! That new Nikon 8800 looks nice!

RB
Vito

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Man, oh man!!! What a killing I made. ....

Horay ... oops. damn! I thot you were talking about the War of Yankee
Aggression ...

Congrats .... who were they playing?

Gilligan

You'll love that Nikon 8800. My wife and I each have one and they're
fantastic. You can actually take "instantaneous" pictures with them, unlike
lesser digital cameras.

Gilligan

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Man, oh man!!! What a killing I made. I rarely gamble, but WOW! Time for a

new
digital camera and some early Xmas shopping!
I can't stand the Yankees. They represent all that is wrong with sports; a
bloated all star team that uses money to stack their roster like a cheap

deck.
They are the IBM, the GM and Trump of Baseball. They are anything but a

"team."
Go Red Sox! Go Cleveland! Sometime's lesser players can overwhelm such

odds.
And I made over 3 G's!!! That new Nikon 8800 looks nice!

RB

Bobsprit

You'll love that Nikon 8800. My wife and I each have one and they're
fantastic. You can actually take "instantaneous" pictures with them, unlike
lesser digital cameras.

Hey, Gilly...
When did you get the 8800? I'm also thinking about the D70 SLR, but I'd end up
spending 2K after buying a long zoom. The 8800 seems like a great camera and
they are now under 1K.

RB
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

Be very careful!! You know what "they say!" A Camera doesn't lie. Why
would such a lier, as

Thom Stewart

Hit the Damn send button by mistake!!!

Just wondering why a Liar would need such a good camera?

OT

Scott Vernon

Thom, he lied about the bet, and the camera, and
the 'new boat', and.....
..well............everything.

Scotty, gotta go **** out some new batteries for
my truck

"Thom Stewart" wrote in
message

t...
Hit the Damn send button by mistake!!!

Just wondering why a Liar would need such a good

camera?

OT

Bobsprit

Hit the Damn send button by mistake!!!

Just wondering why a Liar would need such a good camera?

I currently use a Minolta Z3 which is new and a waterproof Sony, but the baby
demands better pics and I'm about to invest in a very good photo printer.

RB
Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:
I'm about to invest in a very good photo printer.

Bob, Ive got one of these:

http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCpr...&section=10214

You should be able to get one for around $400 US, they're grrreeeeaaaat!

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit

http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCpr...d=9870&section
=10214

You should be able to get one for around $400 US, they're grrreeeeaaaat!

Looks good..I'll check it out.

RB

OT - Marlins Sell Championship Trophy to Yankees Simple Simon ASA 1 October 30th 03 12:21 AM
The Yankees lose!!! Bobsprit ASA 4 October 28th 03 01:44 AM
NY Yankees...snore... Bobsprit ASA 5 October 22nd 03 02:57 AM