Gilligan

You'll love that Nikon 8800. My wife and I each have one and they're
fantastic. You can actually take "instantaneous" pictures with them, unlike
lesser digital cameras.

Gilligan

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Man, oh man!!! What a killing I made. I rarely gamble, but WOW! Time for a

new
digital camera and some early Xmas shopping!
I can't stand the Yankees. They represent all that is wrong with sports; a
bloated all star team that uses money to stack their roster like a cheap

deck.
They are the IBM, the GM and Trump of Baseball. They are anything but a

"team."
Go Red Sox! Go Cleveland! Sometime's lesser players can overwhelm such

odds.
And I made over 3 G's!!! That new Nikon 8800 looks nice!

RB