Bobsprit

Default The Yankees lose!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The sucky Yankees screwed the pooch! Then they pout like
children. The Yankee fans sit stone faced at the loss, unable to be real fans
of the sport and cheer the winners.
And the best part....? I win $900 bucks on a small bet! I rarely bet on
anything, but when I do, I win!

Combined with selling the CD 25 and a nice sail, this has been some day! If
only I had gotten to see the new Crowe sailing flick...

Hooooh ahhhh!

RB

Bobsprit

LOL. Good one, RB. I can almost see the steam coming out of "the Carrolls'"
ears. I may even take you out of my KF.

BTW, what odds did the guy give you? Gotta know that before sputtering about
the size of your bet.

No odds, and no bet. Just a cheap troll that caught an even cheaper fish.
I did make a shade over 4K yesterday after I crunched the numbers on the buy
and sell of the Cape Dory 25. And I had a lot of fun in the process.

RB
The Carrolls

Yea, I was so mad I kicked my dog, you think I am about to give him that
kind of authority in my life? Not a chance.
"anonymous" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:38:17 GMT, "The Carrolls"

said:

You call $900 a small bet? 8% of the total income of a family of 4 at

the
poverty level, and YOU call it small? Then you have the gall to claim

yousa
poor boy?

LOL. Good one, RB. I can almost see the steam coming out of "the

Carrolls'"
ears. I may even take you out of my KF.

BTW, what odds did the guy give you? Gotta know that before sputtering

about
the size of your bet.

The Carrolls

correct
"anonymous" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:12:46 GMT, "The Carrolls"

said:

you think I am about to give him that
kind of authority in my life? Not a chance.

Right. That's not a hook dangling from your mouth. It's a tongue piercing.