Jim

Default ( OT ) WHen you're gonna lose -- call off the election

In a major exclusive, Newsweek reports the Bush administration is exploring
legal justifications for postponing the November 2004 election
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5411741/site/newsweek/) in the event of a
terrorist attack close to the election. In pushing for the authority to
suspend democracy for the first time in America's history, the White House
is seizing on the right-wing myth that the Spanish election was won by al
Qaeda, instead of being lost by a government that lied to its people
(http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=38377) . And
while the administration has trumpeted the prospect that al Qaeda might seek
to disrupt the U.S. election, "counterterrorism officials concede they have
no intelligence about any specific plots."

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:

In a major exclusive, Newsweek reports the Bush administration is exploring
legal justifications for postponing the November 2004 election
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5411741/site/newsweek/) in the event of a
terrorist attack close to the election. In pushing for the authority to
suspend democracy for the first time in America's history, the White House
is seizing on the right-wing myth that the Spanish election was won by al
Qaeda, instead of being lost by a government that lied to its people
(http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=38377) . And
while the administration has trumpeted the prospect that al Qaeda might seek
to disrupt the U.S. election, "counterterrorism officials concede they have
no intelligence about any specific plots."

Indeed, the fear of losing and the fear of indictments are driving the
neocons into a foaming-at-the-mouth frenzy.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

[...]

Indeed, the fear of losing

LOL! That's a good one.

and the fear of indictments

ROFLMAO! Stop it, you're killing me.

are driving the
neocons into a foaming-at-the-mouth frenzy.

Ummm. It seems as if *your* side has embarked on a
foaming-at-the-mouth-OT-posting-frenzy as evidenced by the large number of
OT posts coming from our boating friends on the left.

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:

[...]

You're not reading for content. Why does that not surprise me?

Most of you righties are still spewing the same old "defend Bush no
matter what" vomitus. I suppose all of you believe your rationalizations.

I state again: the odds of Kerry beating Bush are at least even, and I
think they will get better. There are some non-Kerry anti-Bush
television commercials coming up that will bring even more independents
and undecideds to Kerry's side. What the GOP may be left with after this
election is a base consisting of nothing more than Krazy-Kristian
dominated, mean-spirited asswipes.
bb

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:15:19 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

! Better yet, don't attempt to spread fallacious bull****.

You mean like WMDs?

bb

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

NOYB

Jim wrote:

[...]

If a person isn't "Krazy-Kristian dominated", then he's just a
"mean-spirited asswipe", right? Which means he's a Democrat...like you.

Harry Krause

wrote:

! Better yet, don't attempt to spread fallacious bull****.

But that's all the Bush Administration has left...
Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You're not reading for content. Why does that not surprise me?

Most of you righties are still spewing the same old "defend Bush no
matter what" vomitus. I suppose all of you believe your rationalizations.

The righties have the truth and good on their side while the lefties have to
lie about everything.

I state again: the odds of Kerry beating Bush are at least even, and I
think they will get better. There are some non-Kerry anti-Bush
television commercials coming up that will bring even more independents
and undecideds to Kerry's side. What the GOP may be left with after this
election is a base consisting of nothing more than Krazy-Kristian
dominated, mean-spirited asswipes.

Kerry isn't allowed to talk with the press with out adult supervision
because he keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

Kerry's latest foot insertion was when he admitted that he had been offered
a briefing on the current national security situation but, that he didn't
have time to take advantage of the offer. The fact that he admitted this on
camera has got to call into question his priorities.

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You're not reading for content. Why does that not surprise me?

Most of you righties are still spewing the same old "defend Bush no
matter what" vomitus. I suppose all of you believe your rationalizations.

The righties have the truth and good on their side while the lefties have to
lie about everything.

Pardon me while I wipe the spittle off my monitor. Al we have gotten
from the Bush-****ters the last three years are lies, thievery and
thuggery.

NOYB

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You're not reading for content. Why does that not surprise me?

Most of you righties are still spewing the same old "defend Bush no
matter what" vomitus. I suppose all of you believe your

rationalizations.

The righties have the truth and good on their side while the lefties

have to
lie about everything.

Pardon me while I wipe the spittle off my monitor.

Did you just get back from the dentist?

(ot) Texas Republicans endorse God, squabble, call for dismantling the federal government, await indictments and pray for Bush. Jim General 4 June 13th 04 03:39 PM
Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer Christopher Robin General 91 May 10th 04 12:08 PM
The Call Came... NOYB General 35 April 13th 04 02:32 AM
Zogby Poll: No economic rebound Harry Krause General 82 December 11th 03 01:20 PM