Harry Krause

Default ( OT ) WHen you're gonna lose -- call off the election

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

In a major exclusive, Newsweek reports the Bush administration is

exploring
legal justifications for postponing the November 2004 election
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5411741/site/newsweek/) in the event of a
terrorist attack close to the election. In pushing for the authority to
suspend democracy for the first time in America's history, the White

House
is seizing on the right-wing myth that the Spanish election was won by

al
Qaeda, instead of being lost by a government that lied to its people
(http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=38377) . And
while the administration has trumpeted the prospect that al Qaeda might

seek
to disrupt the U.S. election, "counterterrorism officials concede they

have
no intelligence about any specific plots."

Indeed, the fear of losing

LOL! That's a good one.

and the fear of indictments

ROFLMAO! Stop it, you're killing me.

are driving the
neocons into a foaming-at-the-mouth frenzy.

Ummm. It seems as if *your* side has embarked on a
foaming-at-the-mouth-OT-posting-frenzy as evidenced by the large number of
OT posts coming from our boating friends on the left.

You're not reading for content. Why does that not surprise me?

Most of you righties are still spewing the same old "defend Bush no
matter what" vomitus. I suppose all of you believe your rationalizations.

I state again: the odds of Kerry beating Bush are at least even, and I
think they will get better. There are some non-Kerry anti-Bush
television commercials coming up that will bring even more independents
and undecideds to Kerry's side. What the GOP may be left with after this
election is a base consisting of nothing more than Krazy-Kristian
dominated, mean-spirited asswipes.