Bob Marx

Default Yamaha & Hondas lose value FAST

Why?
50% on the 225 I was going to buy At only 3 yrs old?

K Smith

Bob Marx wrote:
Why?
50% on the 225 I was going to buy At only 3 yrs old?

If you think Honda & Yamaha are bad for depreciation you should see
what a used Ficht or optimax is worth, assuming anyone will buy them at
all:-)

Harry Krause

K Smith wrote:
Bob Marx wrote:
Why?
50% on the 225 I was going to buy At only 3 yrs old?

If you think Honda & Yamaha are bad for depreciation you should see
what a used Ficht or optimax is worth, assuming anyone will buy them at
all:-)

More bullship from Karen Smith, who doesn't know her ass from the side
of a barn, probably because they're the same size and color.

JDavis1277

Harry,

How could you stoop so low??? :=)))))))

Butch

Harry wrote: More bullship from Karen Smith, who doesn't know her ass from
the side
of a barn, probably because they're the same size and color.

Harry Krause

JDavis1277 wrote:
Harry,

How could you stoop so low??? :=)))))))

Butch

Harry wrote: More bullship from Karen Smith, who doesn't know her ass from
the side
of a barn, probably because they're the same size and color.

Might have had something to do with Smith's post, in which she
insinuated she knew something of significance about the resale value of
used "hi-tech" outboard motors in the United States.

--
Email sent to is never read.
John Wentworth

What do you think is the depreciation on any outboard motor? They are not
an investment, toys tend to drop in value pretty quickly.When the factory
warranty runs out, the price plummets.
"Bob Marx" wrote in message
Why?
50% on the 225 I was going to buy At only 3 yrs old?

basskisser

K Smith wrote in message ...
Bob Marx wrote:
Why?
50% on the 225 I was going to buy At only 3 yrs old?

If you think Honda & Yamaha are bad for depreciation you should see
what a used Ficht or optimax is worth, assuming anyone will buy them at
all:-)

Have any real data to back your wild allegations up, or just spewing
crap out of your blow hole, as usual?

Yamaha SX230? Larry Davick General 3 December 15th 03 04:25 PM
Yamaha 100hp pull start Tovey Family General 5 October 4th 03 09:26 PM
Yamaha Outboard Timing help Chris Selwyn-Smith General 4 September 20th 03 01:54 AM
Small Yamaha fresh water flush Don General 1 August 5th 03 07:04 PM