SAIL LOCO

My interior is better finished, higher quality, more storage, more room.

Not better finished. Not higher quality. A little more room maybe. Hell, the
boat is 2 feet longer.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Thom Stewart

No Bill,

Had both eyes implanted with plastic!! 20/20 now for three years.

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

Had both eyes implanted with plastic!! 20/20 now for three years.

Sadly, this doesn't help with light absorbtion loss factors.

RB
Bobsprit

Isn't Donal the lubber who insists that when he cruises, he runs the aux 85% of
the time?

Yes, but he makes 11+ knots doing it. The man's in a hurry.

RB
Bobsprit

Wow! You'd have to find a pretty big asshole to do that!

Scotty will half to don his Super-Ass-hole costume again!

RB

Bobsprit

Right for once. It's presently in my garage being refinished. You do know
what a garage is don't you? Even though you don't have one.

I own and rent out a three story house in Brooklyn, dummy! My MG is kept in the
garage there and there is also a garage here in the building for our two cars.
You lose AGAIN!!!

RB
SAIL LOCO

I own and rent out a three story house in Brooklyn

I'd keep that to myself.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Bobsprit

I own and rent out a three story house in Brooklyn

I'd keep that to myself.

Why? It's worth more than your home and it's paid for.

RB
SAIL LOCO

Why? It's worth more than your home and it's paid for..

Typical Boob big mouth comment.
1. You don't know what my home is worth.
2. It's paid for.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"