SAIL LOCO

If you really were as financially flush as you imply,
Bubbles, you'd pay a broker to advertise the boat and get it sold..

The Boob has been spending countless hours listing on ebay and advertising on
various newsgroups the sale of a $15 shore power cord. I think the wedding
video business is down. I don't think the idiot is "financially flush"
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Bobsprit

And not long ago we were told the tub called Allien was the greatest boat ever
built.

Perhaps Loco could show he's not a liar and point to the post where I said
that? I seem to remember pointing out on several occasions that the best built
boat on the list was Mooron's boat.

RB
Bobsprit

larger-better cruiser! - no

Sorry, loco, the C&C 32 has a larger nicer cabin. It's a fact.

RB

Bobsprit

Larger but not any nicer. Unless you can post what step up features you have
over the Express' interior you loose.

Larger is always nicer and I've yet to see one nice pic of a Depress 30
interior...ever!
I guess you won't be posting one!
Yup...I won.

RB
Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:

Larger but not any nicer. Unless you can post what step up features you have
over the Express' interior you loose.

Larger is always nicer

Hmmm, would you apply that axiom to a NY garbage scow?

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit

Larger is always nicer

Hmmm, would you apply that axiom to a NY garbage scow?

No, but in good quality sailboats, a bigger interior tends to be more friendly
and prefered.
The fact that Loco won't even post a pic of his interior sums things up well
enough.

RB