Flying Tadpole

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

In article ,
DSK wrote:
Flying Tadpole wrote:
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

Yes but anybody trying to deal with a Microsoft product has to spend a
certain amount of time floundering.

Perhaps, but their tech support people are usually really excellent.

I've tried to find the hidden pun here Jon, but without success,
so I've gotta regard the whole statement as extremely fishy.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Flying Tadpole wrote:

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

In article ,
DSK wrote:
Flying Tadpole wrote:
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

Yes but anybody trying to deal with a Microsoft product has to spend a
certain amount of time floundering.

Perhaps, but their tech support people are usually really excellent.

I've tried to find the hidden pun here Jon, but without success,
so I've gotta regard the whole statement as extremely fishy.
--
Flying Tadpole

I understand. It was a lame troll.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

katysails

Holy mackerel...you're floundering all over here....
"Overproof" wrote in message
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

--
Flying Tadpole

I believe you are being Koi.... from the safety of a lofty Perch!

CM

Scout

I was under the impression that windows stuff works on the macs.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Lisa's school uses Macs, she has an' i book' & 'i pod' (?). I need to
find out how to transfer her MS stuff from her old laptop.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
news
yep, they claimed it would fix some issues with XP.
The bad news is it didn't fix anything as far as I can tell.
The worse news is it made a whole load of new problems.
God I had MS.
My next laptop will be a MAC (not to be confused with a MAC).
Scout

"Overproof" wrote in message
Pleas don't tell me they have another service pack!

.. I've just recovered from the last one.

CM

Jonathan Ganz

"Overproof" wrote in message
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

--
Flying Tadpole

I believe you are being Koi.... from the safety of a lofty Perch!

Don't mako my day.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scout wrote:
I was under the impression that windows stuff works on the macs.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Lisa's school uses Macs, she has an' i book' & 'i pod' (?). I need to
find out how to transfer her MS stuff from her old laptop.

He could always get SoftPC, but I don't recommend it.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Flying Tadpole

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

In article ,
Flying Tadpole wrote:

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

In article ,
DSK wrote:
Flying Tadpole wrote:
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

Yes but anybody trying to deal with a Microsoft product has to spend a
certain amount of time floundering.

Perhaps, but their tech support people are usually really excellent.

I've tried to find the hidden pun here Jon, but without success,
so I've gotta regard the whole statement as extremely fishy.
--
Flying Tadpole

I understand. It was a lame troll.

OH, now I get it. You were scaling the depths of depression?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Flying Tadpole wrote:

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

In article ,
Flying Tadpole wrote:

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

In article ,
DSK wrote:
Flying Tadpole wrote:
I would've expected something turbot-charged.

Yes but anybody trying to deal with a Microsoft product has to spend a
certain amount of time floundering.

Perhaps, but their tech support people are usually really excellent.

I've tried to find the hidden pun here Jon, but without success,
so I've gotta regard the whole statement as extremely fishy.
--
Flying Tadpole

I understand. It was a lame troll.

OH, now I get it. You were scaling the depths of depression?

No... fishing for complements.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

does it?

"Scout" wrote in message
I was under the impression that windows stuff works on the macs.
Scout

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

You're talking about programs?

No, data.

Put them on a CD then load them on the
new system...

No CD burner.

unless you're talking about programs on a PC-based
system. That's not going to work. The data should transfer cleanly.

Haven't looked at it yet.

Soon.