Scout

I was under the impression that windows stuff works on the macs.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Lisa's school uses Macs, she has an' i book' & 'i pod' (?). I need to
find out how to transfer her MS stuff from her old laptop.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
news
yep, they claimed it would fix some issues with XP.
The bad news is it didn't fix anything as far as I can tell.
The worse news is it made a whole load of new problems.
God I had MS.
My next laptop will be a MAC (not to be confused with a MAC).
Scout

"Overproof" wrote in message
Pleas don't tell me they have another service pack!

.. I've just recovered from the last one.

CM